If you are looking or any link for the Teachers Service Commission (TSC) portal, here you will get all the important links to teacher’s employment and vacancies, Pay slip portal, Filing tax returns,TPAD returns,Teachers Management Information System (TMIS) and so many others
How to Apply For Teaching vacancies Online
Application for teaching vacancies for both primary and secondary schools can be done online through the TSC portal and the teachers online portal.
- Visit the tsc.go.ke website or teachersonline website
- Enter your ID, TSC number and Phone number
- Enter the TSC verification code to log in
- Click on edit profile and enter the appropriate details
- Click on Apply
- Click on the active available adverts from teachers
- Select the appropriate category you wish to make the application
- Locate the desired post and click on ‘Apply’
- Sect the regions you would wish to work
- Once done , click on log out.
You can always log in and edit your details before the application deadline. Once the deadline is over you cannot change the details in the TSC portal.
This process can be used for making application for both teachers recruitment, Teachers replacement or promotion of teachers by the teachers service commission.
New teacher Registration
The commission requires all trained teachers to be registered with the TSC before engaging in teaching. A registered teacher is issued with a TSC number that confirms that he or she is registered and Authorized to carry out teaching in the country. The new teacher registration process in done online through the teachers online website. One must produce all the required professional documents before they can be certified and registration process can begin.
Here you can see the requirements one needs to have and the registration process step by step. Once you have submitted your online TSC number registration form, one can keep on checking for their registration status through the teacher’s online status option.
Teachers Performance Appraisal and development (TPAD)
Teachers Performance Appraisal can now be done online. TSC has made it easier to evaluate teachers performance appraisal and the system is quite friendly. To get the appraisal services log in to https://tpad2.tsc.go.ke/
Teachers Online Pay slip and P9 form
Teachers can easily access and download their monthly pay slips on time through the TSC pays lip portal. Teachers can also access their P9 forms for filing KRA tax for the previous year on the same Pay Slip portal from January of each year. To download your pay Slip or P9 form use the below link
Teachers Management Information System (TMIS)
The Teachers management Information System (TMIS) ensues that there is centralized source of data. The data collected includes the school, TSC county offices and the headquarters then uploaded on the system. The system plays a key role to ensure effectiveness and accuracy of the information shared. To access the teachers Management Information system log in using this link
- How to Apply For TSC Number in Kenya : Step By Step Guide
- HOW TO APPLY FOR TSC EMPLOYMENT- ALL REQUIREMENTS AND PROCESS
- Possible Reasons for Rejection of TSC Number Application
- New Salary Scale For Teachers After TSC Promotion