Moi University requires all students to pay fees before the commencement of each semester for smooth running of learning programs. Each student is required to pay fees as per the academic year fee structure, course and other included fees such as accommodation.
Fees at Moi University should strictly be paid through the various university bank accounts by all government sponsored students and private sponsored students as well.
The recommended mode of fee payment is through banker’s Cheques or direct bank deposit in the various bank accounts owned by the institution.
Moi University Fee Structure, Bank Accounts and Fee Payment Instructions
Fee Structure Categories
The fee structures for various students depending on the course and the level. For this we have the following categories.
Bank Accounts For Government Sponsored Students at Moi University
Government sponsored students should deposit their fees through any of the below Moi University bank accounts
- Cooperative Bank ( Eldoret Branch) – A/C No. 01129046897100
- Kenya Commercial Bank ( Eldoret Branch) – A/C No. 1102490296
- National Bank( Eldoret Branch) Moi University Government Sponsored
- Equity Bank ( Eldoret Branch) – A/C No. 0300291768839
- Standard Chartered Bank ( Eldoret Branch) – A/C No. 0102017899500
- Student Collection – A/C No. 0102129582000
Private Sponsored Students Bank accounts for fees deposit
Private sponsored students should use the below Moi University bank accounts for fee payment
- National Bank (Eldoret Branch) – A/C No. 01020062991100
- Kenya Commercial Bank (Eldoret Branch) – A/C No. 1107758580
- Cooperative Bank (Eldoret Branch) – A/C No. 01129046897300
- Equity Bank ( Eldoret Branch) – A/C No. 0300291768844
- Standard Chartered Bank (Eldoret Branch) – A/C No. 0102017899600
How To pay For Moi University Hostel Accommodation
For students who opt for University hostels accommodation, payment should be made in a separate bank account.
Your name and registration number will be required in the receipt when depositing the cash over the counter.
Before depositing accommodation fee make sure you confirm the hostel fee rates. The bank slip will be scanned and uploaded through the Moi University Online Hostel Booking Portal as payment evidence.
Accommodation fee should be paid through National Bank (Eldoret Branch) – A/C No. 01021027999600
For M-Pesa Option use the M-pesa confirmation message as the receipt.
- Faculties Offered At Moi University
- Best Journalism And Media Related learning Institutions In Kenya
- List Of All Courses Offered At Tangaza University College
- First Time HELB Loan Application Process and Requirements