Kenya Power M-Pesa PayBill and Account Numbers: How to easily pay for KPLC Power bill
Kenya Power M-Pesa PayBill and account number. You can easily pay your electricity power bill in Kenya using the Kenya Power and Lighting Company KPLC M-Pesa Paybill number and account number
The Kenya power PayBill number is 888880 for prepaid customer and 888888 for postpaid clients while the account number is your meter number.
How to pay for Kenya power tokens using M-Pesa -Pre paid customers
To buy Kenya power tokens;
- Go to your Mpesa on your Safaricom Menu
- Select Lipa Na M-Pesa
- Select PayBill
- Enter the KPLC Business number which is 888880
- Enter your meter number as the account Number
- Enter the amount eg Ksh.500
- Enter your M-Pesa PIN
You will receive a confirmation SMS from M-pesa confirming your payment. You will also receive SMS from KPLC with your tokens to feed in your meter.
To pay postpaid electricity bill using MPesa:
- Select “Pay Bill” from the M-Pesa menu.
- Enter the Kenya Power business number 888 888.
- Enter your new Kenya Power account number e.g. 123456.
- Enter the amount you wish to pay which should be between Shs. 100 and Shs.35,000.
- Enter your M-Pesa PIN.
- Confirm that all details are correct.
- You will receive a confirmation of the transaction via SMS from both M-Pesa and Kenya Power (KPLC)
How to Get Electricity Tokens through Safaricom Okoa Stima
How to buy Kenya power tokens with Eazzy Pay
- Select Eazzy Pay from your Equitel menu
2. Select Pay Bill from Eazzy Pay.
3. Choose the bank account number to pay from e.g.0123456789102
4. Select business number – KPLC Tokens
5. Enter your KPLC Prepaid Meter Number (e.g. 79436985950) press OK
6. Enter the amount you wish to pay eg Shs. 500.
7. Enter your Equitel PIN number and press OK
8. Confirm that all details are correct by pressing 1 OK
9. You will receive a text confirmation of the transaction from Equity bank.
KPLC will then generate prepaid token valid for your meter and send via SMS.
KPLC Bank Accounts
You can also pay for both prepaid and postpaid Power bill over the counter in the following banks
- Standard Chartered Bank
- National Bank
- Absa bank
- Co-operative Bank
- Postal Corporation of Kenya Ltd
- Family Bank
- Diamond Trust bank
- Stanbic Bank
- I & M Bank
You can also pay for your power though any of the Kenya Power offices across the country
Also Read:Kenya Power All Branches Contacts
Struggling to sell!!!? People are selling and buying items in your area. Sell anything on the largest online marketplace in Kenya. Visit Sokoplus.co.ke