M-Pesa is one of the most effective ways to deposit and send money across various accounts. Owing to its wide spread, many find it the most convenience way to transact. Co-operative bank has made it possible for its clients to deposit money to their C-operative bank accounts using M-pesa.
All you need to deposit money to your Co-operative Bank is your account number and Co-operative bank Mpesa Paybill which is 400222.
How To Send Money From Mpesa To Cooperative Bank Account
- Go to your Mpesa Menu
- Select Lipa na Mpesa
- Select Paybill
- Enter 400222under the Business number
- Enter your Cooperative Bank Account Number as the account number
- Enter the amount you would like to deposit into your account
- Enter your PIN and press OK.
- You will receive a transaction confirmation message from both Mpesa and Co-operative Bank
The maximum amount you can send to your account using Mpesa is Ksh 70,000 per transaction.
How To Withdraw Money From Your Co-Operative Bank Account To M-Pesa
To withdraw money from your Co-operative account to your MCoop cash, you will have to download the MCo-op Cash App on your phone from the Google play store ore App store
- Go on the Play Store or App Store
- Search for Mco-op Cash App and Install
- Open the App
- Enter your details to activate the App
- Once done open the app to launch it
- Enter your PIN to log in
- Select Mobile Money
- Select M-Pesa Option
- Enter the M-pesa mobile number that will receive the money
- Select the account you want to withdraw money from
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw
- Confirm and send
You will receive a confirmation message confirming your request through a short SMS.