If you need the easiest way to withdraw money from your Co-operative bank account, then using the Co-operative to M-Pesa withdrawal is one of the best ways to withdraw your money hassle free. Co-operative bank has various methods customers can use among them MCo-op cash bank withdrawal via M-Pesa, internet banking, Use of short USSD code direct bank withdrawal and cash withdrawal over the counter.
Today we look at how you can easily withdraw money from your Co-operative bank account to M-Pesa.
How To Withdraw Money From Your Co-Operative Bank Account To M-Pesa by Use of MCo-op Cash
To withdraw money from your Co-operative account using MCo-op cash method, you will have to download the MCo-op Cash App on your phone from the Google Play store or App Store
- Go on the Play Store or App Store
- Search for MCo-op Cash App and Install
- Open the App
- Enter your details to activate the App
- Open the App to launch it
- Enter your PIN to log in
- Select Mobile Money
- Select withdraw to M-Pesa Option
- Enter the M-pesa mobile number that will receive the money
- Select the account you want to withdraw money from
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw
- Confirm and send
You will receive a confirmation message confirming your request through a short SMS.
Also Read:How To Become A Co-Op Kwa Jirani Agent
How To Withdraw Money From Your Co-Operative Bank Account To M-Pesa using USSD shortcode
To withdraw money from your Co-operative bank account o M-Pesa via short USSD code;
- Dial *667#
- If you are not registered you will have to register first by either visiting your agent; For self-registration
- Select the language
- Enter your sir name
- Enter your Other names
- Enter your ID Number
- State whether you have an account or not
- Enter your account Number
- Accept Mco-op Cash terms and conditions
How To Withdraw Money From Your Co-Operative Bank Account To M-Pesa Using Co-operative bank Internet banking
Co-operative bank internet banking is also one of the swift ways to withdraw money from Co-operative bank. To withdraw money from Co-operative bank via internet banking;
- Visit the Co-operative bank website
- Register your bank account for internet banking
- You will be send your login details
- Use the login credentials to log into your personal internet banking portal
- Select the withdraw money to M-Pesa option for M-pesa withdrawal
Regardless of the method you are using, the transaction cost will largely depend on the withdrawal amount involved and the type of method used. But the good think is that with all these methods you will be able to withdraw money swiftly to your M-Pesa at the comfort of your room.
Apart from making withdrawals, these methods gives you an option to check and confirm your bank balance as well.