In this article we shall be looking at GOtv Paybill Number, amount to pay per package, the payment process and GOtv customer care contact numbers. GOtv has been around the country for years now and offers the best pay TV services in Kenya, GOtv has made it possible for subscribers to pay for various packages through a simple M-pesa Paybill process using their M-pesa Paybill number.
In this article I will take you through the package subscription payment method through using the GOtv Paybill Number 423655.
What You need to Pay For Your GOtv Package
To pay for your GOtv package via M-pesa Paybill number, you will need the GOtv M-pesa Paybill number and the decoder account number. You will also need to know the amount to be paid according to your package.
GOtv Paybill number and payment process
- On your Safaricom line, go to Mpesa menu
- Choose Lipa na M-Pesa option
- Select Pay Bill Option
- Select Enter Business Number
- Key in the GOTV Paybill number for Mpesa which is 423655
- Under account Number, enter the IUC number; this can be found at the bottom of your decoder on a red sticker. Then press OK
- Enter the correct amount you wish to pay according to your package, the press OK
- Enter your M-Pesa PIN
- Press OK to make the payment
- Wait for a confirmation message
- You will receive a confirmation SMS from M-pesa confirming your payment
- Wait for some time for Go TV to update your payment
That’s it, by following this steps correctly you will have successfully paid for your package. In case its taking long to update your GOtv decoder, perhaps you should check on how to fix the issue.How To Activate GOtv after Payment | The Easy Way
Apart from the GOtv Paybill number, you can also pay for your GOtv subscription package through Airtlel money,Equitel, KCB Mobile Banking, KCB App,Diamond Trust Bank, Faulu Bank, Rafiki Bank, Prime Bank, NCBA Bank, Jamii Bora Bank, I&M Bank and several other banks.
How To Pay For GOtv Via Airtel Money
To pay for your GOtv package via Airtel money, follow the steps below
- Go to Airtel Money on your menu using your Airtel line.
- Choose Paybill
- Select DSTV.
- Enter the amount you wish to pay depending on your subscription package
- Enter your Airtel Money
- Select Make Payments.
- Under reference, enter your Gotv IUC number.
- Press OK to complete the transaction
How To Pay For GOtv Package Via Equitel
- On your Equitel Menu, select ‘My Money’
- Choose ‘Send/Pay’
- Select the Account you’d like to use to pay for GOTV
- Select ‘ GOTV Paybill’
- Tap on ‘Select business’ Option
- Choose ‘DSTV GOTV’ option
- Enter your Account number
- Type in the amount wish to pay
- Enter your Equitel pin number
How to Pay for GOtv Package Via KCB Mobile App
- Open the Mobile App and Go to Transact
- Pay Bill
- Select Other Billers
- Choose GOTV Paybill
- Enter Account number
- Type in amount to pay
How Will you Know the amount to pay Per package
The amount to be paid is determined by the package you are subscribed to. Currently GOtv offers three packages with varying amount one should pay. Below are the latest GOtv packages and monthly subscription amount for each.
- GOtv Value Package – Ksh.499 per month
- GOtv Plus Package – Ksh.799 per month
- GOtv Max Package - Ksh.1,050 per month
How to Clear GOtv Error Codes
You can easily clear the COtv error code that may incur after making payment by simply dialing *423#, follow the prompt and choose the “Clear error Codes” option.
You can as well restart your GOtv decoder after making payment to see if it will update quickly.
How To contact GOtv Customer Care
GOtv customer care desk is readily available to offer any assistant to subscribers. For queries, Complains and assistance, call GOtv customer care number 0711066 555 and you will get assisted.
You can as well reach out to GOtv customer care desk through the following social media pages
Facebook Page: Gotv Kenya