Netflix offers one of the best online streaming services for movies and TV series. The Netflix subscription services is done monthly and the amount one pays will depend on the package you have subscribed to. Today you can easily pay for your subscription package via Mobile money MPesa services.
The monthly amount you are required to pay directly depends on the package you are subscribed to. Generally, Netflix has 3 packages.
The subscription amount per package is as shown below
Netflix Subscription Packages and Charges
- Netflix Basic Package Ksh.700 per month
- Standard Package Ksh.900 per month
- Premium Package Ksh. 1,200 per month
The payment methods for the above packages is the same only the amount is different
How To Pay For Netflix Via M-Pesa
Currently, Netflix has no direct M-Pesa Payment method. However, you can easily deposit your money to your Paypal account via M-Pesa before you can make the payment to Netflix. The other way to use is to pay through your Visa or Master card.
Below are steps you can use to pay for your Netflix subscription with the use of M-Pesa
- Open a PayPal account: here
- Make sure your PayPal account name is 100% same as your M-Pesa registration name.
- Link your PayPal account to your M-Pesa account here: http://paypal-mobilemoney.com/
- Deposit cash from your M-Pesa to your PayPal account using the Pay Bill Number 800088 and your Mobile number as your account number.
- Open a Netflix Account here
- When adding Payment Option, choose Pay with PayPal
- Link your Paypal to your Netflix account
- That’s all. You will have successfully made the payment by following these steps.
We highly anticipate that in the near future Netflix will introduce a direct payment method via Mpesa. This is due to its success that has seen Mpesa being adapted by many multinational companies as one of the official payment method.