Telepost SACCO has now made it easier and convenient for customers to transact easily. To deposit and withdraw money to and from the account takes a short time possible. In the past, one had to visit their main offices and branches to make transactions.
Those days are now gone, today members deposit and withdraw funds at the comfort of their rooms via Paybill number 822221. Telepost SACCO Paybill number serves more and is the easiest way of saving your time. Are you troubled, you want to use Telepost Paybill number 822221to deposit funds into your account but you do not know how to go about it? Follow the procedure below.
Procedure of How to Deposit or Repay Telepost SACCO Loan via Paybill Number
- Go to Mpesa menu on your
- Select Paybill option
- Enter 822221 as the business number
- Dial your loan number or your personal number as the account number, press OK
- Enter the amount you wish to repay or deposit, press OK
- Dial your Mpesa PIN number and press OK
You will receive confirmation message from both the SACCO and Mpesa concerning your transaction made. Paybill Number 822221 is used for loan repayment and money deposits.
To use Telepost Mobile app, fill M-Banking form and the copy of your ID should be available. You will receive a PIN which will help you access their services, download Telepost SACCO M-banking app from goggle play store and use the PIN to login. You can also access these services through USSD *850#.
Procedure of How to Deposit or Pay Loan via USSD from Your Mpesa Account
- Dial *850# and press OK
- Dial your PIN
- Select deposit via Mpesa, option 4
- Choose the account to deposit your fund from FOSA, BOSA or loan repayment option
- Select the serving product
- Dial the amount you wish to deposit
- You will receive confirmation messages from both Mpesa and the SACCO concerning your transaction.
To withdraw money from your Telepost SACCO account is also easier, follow the procedure below for an easy transaction.
Procedure of How to Withdraw Money from Your Telepost SACCO Account
- Ensure that your phone has enough airtime
- Dial *850# and press OK
- Select cash withdrawal option, option 3
- Select ordinary savings, option 1
- Dial the amount you wish to withdraw from your account
- You will receive confirmation message from both Mpesa and the SACCO concerning the transaction you have made.
Telepost Sacco Contact
Location: City Square Post Office, 5th Floor, Haile Selassie
P.O BOX 49557-00100
The call Centre is opened from 8am to 5pm
People are selling and buying items in your area. Find the hottest and latest offers on goods and services near you. Visit Sokoplus.co.ke