Ndege Chai Mobile banking services such Mpesa Paybill number and short USSD code is one of the quickest and most efficient way to deposit money in your Ndege Chai SACCO account.
Apart from sending and receiving cash through Ndege Chai SACCO M-PESA outlets, members can deposit cash to their F.O.S.A account, make loan repayments and savings using the SACCO PAYBILL option of M-Pesa and using the Ndege Chai business number 637637.
How to Deposit Money Using Ndege Chai Sacco M-Pesa Paybill
- Go to M-PESA Menu,
- Select Lipa na M-PESA option
- Select Paybill option
- Enter 637637 as the business number
- For payment into Deposit, Enter DE followed by your national ID number as the account number, e.g. DE 123456789
- For payment into FOSA Savings, enter SA followed by your national ID number e.g. SA 123456789
- For loan repayment enter the loan type e.g. Normal Loan(NL), Additional Loan(AL), Emergency Loan (EL), Jipange Loan(JL), Salary Advance(V) followed by your national ID number e.g. NL 1234567789
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit (between Ksh10 – Ksh70,000)
- Enter your M-PESA PIN Number
- Confirm details are correct and press OK!
You will receive an Mpesa confirmation SMS concerning your payment.
M-Ndege Mobile Banking
M-Ndege mobile service provides mobile banking services to all M-Ndege-registered members. Members are able to transact through their mobile phones anytime anywhere by dialing *882# and following the simple steps provided.
NDEGE CHAI SACCO SOCIETY LTD is a fast growing financial institution. Ndege Chai Sacco Society Ltd (“SACCO”) was established and registered in 1978. The SACCO is a deposit-taking (DT)cooperative society offering members with an opportunity to save and access affordable loans to develop and improve their economic and social welfare.
The SACCO has over 60,000 members and offers both back Office Service Activities (FOSA) as well as Front Office Service Activities (FOSA)