In this article we take a look at the latest KASNEB registration fees how you can pay your fees and we also share KASNEB bank account numbers that can be used by students to pay fees.
KASNEB is a well known and certified examination body that provides various courses in accounting field.
KASNEB students typically take their exams twice a year, in the months of May and November.
Students are allowed to select their preferred location from among the numerous KASNEB examination centers located throughout the country.
KASNEB Registration fees
KASNEB Certificate Course Registration fees (CAMS)
- Registration fees – KSh. 3,500 or $60
- Annual membership renewal fee – KSh. 1,200 or $20
- Registration reactivation fee– KSh. 2,000 or $30
KASNEB Diploma courses (ATD and DCM) Registration Fee
- KASNEB Diploma registration fee- KSh. 6,000 ($100).
- Renewal of annual registration – KSh. 1,600 or $30
- Registration reactivation fee -KSh. 3,000 ($50).
KAANEB Exams for professionals (CPA/CIFA/CS/CCP) Fee
- KASNEB exam for professionals registration fee is KSh. 7,500 ($125).
- Renewal of annual registration – KSh. 2,000 or $35
- Registration reactivation fee,KSh. 4,000 ($65).
KASNEB registration fee for Applicants with foreign qualifications FSQ/FIFAQ/FAQ
- KASNEB Enrollment fee for enrolment KSh. 40,000 or $665.
- Exam fee: KSh. 20,000 or $335 per paper.
- Continuation fee: KSh. 15,000 $250 per year
How to Pay KASNEB fees
KASNEB registration fees and tution fees can be paid through the variois KASNEB bank accounts in the county.
Student should pay and submit the bankslip to the college.
KASNEB bank accounts
- National Bank of Kenya Ltd. (NBK) – KASNEB fee collection account No. 01001031572601.
- Equity Bank Ltd. – KASNEB fee collection account No. 0170299238025.
- Kenya Post Office Savings Bank (Postbank) – KASNEB fee collection account No. 0744130009246.
- Co-operative Bank of Kenya Ltd – KASNEB fee collection account No. 01129128535900.
How to register for KASNEB exams
Below is KASNEB exams registration procedure students shoild follow when registering for KASNEB exams.
- Get the KASNEB exam registration form from your local center or download it from the website.
- Fill out all of the required information.
- Deliver the completed KASNEB exam entry form to any of the KASNEB exam centers of your choice.
- After you’ve completed the payment, you’ll have to wait.
All the registrations should be done within the provided registration window period. Students who fail to register on time may have to wait until the next registration window.
KASNEB Students are required to complete the appropriate KASNEB forms appropriately and deposit the relevant fees.
Upon making payment of requisite fees to the banks, a cash deposit slips will be issued The completed KASNEB forms should be left with the banks for onward transmission to KASNEB.
Students can reach KASNEB for further assistance through the following contacts
Tel: 020 2712640, 020 2712828
ISDN: 020 4923000
Mobile: 0722201214, 0734600624
With the above contacts your issues will be sorted appropriately.