NCBA allows customers to easily withdraw money from their NCBA bank accounts straight to their Mpesa wallet. Customers can as well use the NCBA mobile banking app or use the NCBA loop paybill number to transfer money to other bank accounts.
With NCBA you can enjoy secure, convenient and low-cost payments with real-time settlement when you use Mobile Money for your transactions. This solution offers easy reconciliation and you can easily transfer money from your NCBA account to M-Pesa and M-Shwari accounts instantly.
You can as well transfer funds from your NCBA bank account to other bank accounts using this simple mobile money transfer methods.
How to transfer money from NCBA bank account to Mpesa
To withdraw money from your NCBA account to your Mpesa wallet, use the NCBA loop Paybill number 714777 and follow the below process;
- Open the NCBA loop app or open
- Click on payments
- Select ‘Send Money’ option
- From the options that appears, select ‘to mobile’
- Select ‘Mobile Money’ then enter the Mpesa recipient number you wish to send the funds to.
- Enter the amount you wish to send then click ‘proceed’
- Enter you PIN number to complete the transaction.
Money will be deposited to the Mpesa wallet of the recipient and you will receive an notification confirming the transaction.
If you wish to transfer the funds from your NCBA bank account to your Mpesa mobile wallet, enter you phone number as the recipient number.
How to transfer money from your NCBA bank account to another bank account with NCBA loop
- Log into your loop app or NCBA loop website
- Click on payments
- Select send money option
- From the option that appears, select ‘to bank
- Select the money transfer method that suits you eg loop, Pesalink, EFT or RTGS and enter the registered Mpesa number of the recipient you wish to send the funds
- Enter the account number then click on proceed
- Enter the amount you wish to transfer then send.
That’s it, by following this simple steps, you will be able to send money to other bank recipients
You can pay a visit any NCBA branch countrywide to learn more about NCBA loop. You can also visit the NCBA loop website to understand how you can transfer funds to other loopers at free cost.