How to shop on Amazon and pay with Mpesa
Amazon is the world’s large eCommerce platform and yes you can shop on Amazon while in Kenya and make payment online via Mpesa.
With the growth of eCommerce around the world, it has become much easier to shop on platforms such as Ebay, Amazon and Alibaba and get your orders delivered to you in Kenya.
Various companies freight companies have made it possible for Kenyans to shop on Amazon and other international eCommerce platforms. One can now shop online, make payment then get orders delivered through online stores and cargo handlers such as Vitumob, Rolling Cargo and Savostore who will efficiently deliver your orders to you.
Apart from Mpesa, shopping on the Amazon platform can be done and payment made through credit cards and other available online payment methods.
How to shop on amazon and pay via Mpesa
How to shop on Amazon via Vitumob and pay with Mpesa
- Visit amazom.com and shop for the product you need to buy
- Add the product you wish to shop to the shopping cart then proceed to check out
- Open a new tab on chrome (CTRL + T on Windows or Command + T on Mac) and go to vitumob.com
- While on the website, click the first item to install the Vitumob chrome extension.
- Once the extension has been installed, you will see it on the top right of your browser.
- Go back to the Amazon page you visited earlier.
- Click on the VituMob extension in the top right corner of the Chrome browser, and the products will be added to the VituMob website automatically
- confirm your orders on the Vitumob website before proceeding to the checkout
- Enter your information as well as the address where your products will be delivered. Choose a payment method eg Mpesa and click the Submit button.
- For Mpesa option, you will be directed to a screen with instructions on how to pay with M-Pesa on your phone, and you will receive an email with those instructions.
- Vitumob will then send you an email with a message.
How to shop with Savostore on Amazon
- Create an account with Savostore.com
- Go to Shipping Calculate to find out how much it will cost you to ship the product to Kenya with Savostore.
- Get product Dimensions and weight by going to your product page on Amazon and scroll to the bottom for product information.
Now that you ares sure of the product you wish to purchase, its time to place your order with Savostore. To be able to shop on Amazon via Savostore:
- Go to: Amazon US (do not use a non-US page)
- Search for the Product you are interested in
- Ensure you have changed your address to zip code to ( 92647) which belongs to Savostore. This will enable you to know whether the item is available for shipment to Savostore which is located in Huntington Beach, California. There are items that cannot be shipped to some cities in the US. If the item is available for shipping continue to the next step.
- Click Buy to purchase the item This option will redirect you to the address page
- Go to the Add New Address to see Savostore
- Then Click the Add Address button (You will be redirected to the payment page)
- Add your Visa or MasterCard credit card and make your payment
READ:How Kenyans are conned in Online Shopping Heists
That’s it, by following this simple steps your order will be placed on Amazon and your product ill be delivered to Kenya
You can always track the progress of your order through the (Order Status page). It can take between 3 to 4 weeks before your purchase arrive in Kenya.
Struggling to sell!!!? People are selling and buying items in your area. Sell anything on the largest online marketplace in Kenya. Visit Sokoplus.co.ke