How to deposit money in your NCBA bank account from Mpesa
Are you in a problem of transferring money from your M-PESA account to NCBA bank account using NCBA paybill number?
National Commercial Bank of Africa (NCBA) offers quite a number of mobile banking solutions that customers can use to easily transact. With these mobile solutions, NCBA customers can easily deposit and withdraw money from their bank accounts with ease.
One of the best options NCBA customers can use to deposit money into their personal account is using Mpesa Mobile money.
The guide below shows simple guidelines NCBA customers can follow to deposit money into their bank account using Mpesa
Step by step process of transferring money from M-PESA to NCBA bank account.
- Simply go to M-PESA menu on your phone.
- Go to Lipa na M-PESA then tap the pay bill option.
- Enter the banks business number which is the NCBA bank business number- 880100.
- Enter your NCBA bank account number under the account number eg 15393525288
- Enter amount you intend to transfer from M-PESA to NCBA bank account.
- Enter M-PESA PIN
- Wait for an SMS confirmation on your phone from NCBA bank. This SMS will prove to you whether the money has been transferred successfully or not.
By following these simple steps, money will directly be deposited into your NCBA account from your Mpesa wallet.
Apart from the the Mpesa paybill number, NCBA customers have another option to send money into their bank account s through the NCBA online banking app.
All these options a can be used by customers to carry out both deposit and withdrawal transactions.
READ:How to send Money From Mpesa to Co-operative Bank account
For any assistance or queries one can contact NCBA through the below customer care contacts.
Customer care +254 20 2884444
Mobile +254 711056444 / +254 156444
Struggling to sell!!!? People are selling and buying items in your area. Sell anything on the largest online marketplace in Kenya. Visit Sokoplus.co.ke