Safaricom has made it possible for subscribers to transfer Bonga Points from one phone number to another. You can also check and redeem your Bonga points into free internet, SMS, Minutes or Airtime.
For you to be able to transfer Bonga points, you need to at least have 1 Bonga Point in your Safaricom Bonga Points wallet. You can easily check the amount of Bonga points you have by dialing *126#on your safaricom line.
How to Check, redeem and Transfer Bonga Points To Another Number
How To Transfer bonga Points To another Number
To transfer Bonga Points to another number
- Dial * 126# on your Safaricom line
- Select option 5 “Transfer Bonga Points”
- Enter the recipient mobile number and press OK
- Enter the number of Bonga points you wish to transfer
- Enter your Bonga PIN
- Select Send
You will receive a notification informing you that you have successfully transferred a your Bonga points. That’s it.
It is possible to transfer all your Bonga Points. But first you must be enrolled on the Bonga Points program.
How To Enroll For Bonga Points
Safaricom subscribers can only earn Bonga points if they have enrolled in the Bonga Points program. If you have bought a Safaricom line for the first time it is important to enroll in theSafaricom Bonga Points program. The Bonga Points accumulates and can be redeemed into airtime, minutes, data bundles, SMS or even products.
To enroll in the Bonga points program
- Dial * 126#
- Select option 6 “ Enroll”
- You will receive a confirmation SMS informing you that you have been enrolled for the Bonga Points Program
That’s it, by following this simple procedure you will have enrolled into the Bonga Points Program. You will earn 1 point for each Ksh.10 you spent on either calls, SMS or data
How to Check Your Bonga Points
To check your Bonga Points balance
- Dial *126#
- Select option 2 “Check Bonga Points“
You will receive an SMS notifying you your Bonga Points balance you have.
How To Redeem Your Bonga Points
To redeem your Bonga Points
- Dial *126#
- Select option 3 “ Redeem Bonga Points”
- Select either, free internet, SMS, Minutes or Airtime
- Select the amount of Bonga Points You wish to redeem
Safaricom allows you to transfer between 1-100,000 Bonga Points per day to another Safaricon number. You can as well redeem as many Bonga Points as possible each day as long as you have the Bonga Points in your mobile wallet.