Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) has made it easier for beneficiaries to repay their loans via various means among the Mpesa HELB loan payment method. HELB Mpesa Paybill number is 200800
Beneficiaries of HELB loan are expected to start remitting the payment immediately they are out of college and one can do so personally by paying your HELB loan using the MPesa Paybill number. In this article we take a look at how you can use the HELB Mpesa Paybill number to send payment to HELB.
Apart from Mpesa Payment method, other HELB Loan payment methods include; Cheque, bankers draft , direct transfer/standing order/EFT or cash deposit to HELB collection accounts.
HELB PayBill Number and Loan Repayment Process with Mpesa
HELB Payment using Mpesa
- Go to your Mpesa Menu
- Select Lipa na Mpesa option
- Select Paybill
- Enter Business number, enter the HELB Paybill number 200800 and press Okay
- Unser the account number, enter your national ID.
- Enter the amount you wish to pay eg Ksh.5,000 and press Okay
- Enter you Mpesa PIN number
- Confirm your details and press Okay.
- You will receive an mpesa confirmation from Safaricom Immediately confirming your HELB loan repayment.
HELB will also send you an SMS notifying you of your loan repayment status.
Employers can also submit HELB loan repayment amount directly from their employees salary to HELB each month using Mpesa.
Below is a step by step process employers can use to send HELB money deducted from their salaries to HELB using Mpesa.
- Upload the remittance schedule
- Generate the E-Slip
- Go to the Mpesa menu and click on Lipan a Mpesa option
- Select Paybill
- Select Business number and enter 200800
- Under the account, enter the generated E-Slip number
- Enter your Mpesa PIN
- Confirm the details and press Okay.
- You will the receive a payment notification immediately after sending the amount.
Apart from the Mpesa options, you can use the below HELB bank accounts to submit your Loan amount.
HELB Bank Accounts
|Bank Name||Bank Account Number||Branch|
|Standard Chartered Bank||0108018264700||Koinange Street|
|Absa Bank||0775018216||Barclays Plaza|
|Equity Bank||0550293573408||Equity Center|
|National Bank||01001060391100||Harambee Avenue|
|Family Bank||035000024971||Family bank Towers|
|Kingdom Bank||11748527001||Koinange Street|
|SMB Bank||0332084215001||Delta House|