Dstv paid TV services have been made much easier and simple. Kenyan DStv customers can now comfortably pay for their monthly subscription services easily using mobile payment methods like Mpesa, Or mobile banking apps like Equity Mobile App, Absa bank, KCB mobile app and so on. The DStv Mpesa Paybill number 444900.
DStv offers quite a number of subscription packages that customers can chose from according to their preferences and ability to afford the monthly subscription charges. To enjoy watching DStv uninterrupted, make sure you pay for your monthly package. Fortunately, the payment process has been made easy for customers in Kenya.
Currently the amount you will pay depends on your subscription package, below are some of the DStv packages and the monthly fee you will need to pay. Access- Kes.1050, Family- Kesh 1500, Compact- Kes 2800, Compact Plus-Kes 5,100 and Premium-Kes 8400.
DStv allows you to conveniently pay your package amount anywhere anytime using Mpesa. Below are the steps you should follow to pay your DStv subscription via Mpesa;
How to Pay for DStv using Mpesa
- Open your Mpesa Menu or Mpesa Mobile app
- Go to Lipa na Mpesa option
- Select Paybill number
- Enter the DStv Mpesa Paybill number 444900 and press Okay
- Enter your DStv Smart Card Number as the Account number eg 6472944378. You can find the smart card number on the DStv decoder
- Enter the amount as per your subscription package eg Kes 1500
- Enter your Mpesa PIN number and press Okay
- Confirm that the information entered is correct and send
- You will receive a confirmation SMS from both Mpesa and DStv concerning your payment.
- Your decoder will automatically detect the payment and you will be connected to your paid TV services
That’s it, by following this simple steps, you will pay for your DStv services successfully without any challenge.
How to Pay for DSTV with Equity
- Open your Equity Eazzy Mobile Banking App
- Select the Pay Bill Option
- Select DStv from the list, or search it if it is not appearing on the list
- Enter your DStv Smart card number as the Bill Account Number
- Enter the amount you wish to pay
- Enter your Eazzy Banking PIN
- Enter the confirmation code that will be send on your phone via SMS
How to Pay for DStv Via Absa Bank Mobile App
- Open your Absa Mobile App and log in
- Go to ‘Transfers’ option
- Select ‘Pay Bill’ Option
- Choose ‘Payee’. option
- Choose the biller type and enter in your account number
- Select the account you would like to pay from.
- Enter in the amount to pay eg Kes 1500
- Confirm the amount and send.
- The transaction should reflect on your balance under ‘Accounts’.
How to Pay for DStv Via KCB Bank Mobile App
- Log in to your KCB bank Mobile App
- Select “Transact Icon > Pay Bill > Other Billers” option
- Select “DSTV” from the list
- Enter Customer number in Account No.eg 642384734
- Enter Amount to pay and submit eg Kes 1500
- Enter your KCB Mobile Banking App PIN
- Confirm and send
Should you experience any delays getting reconnected to your DStv package after making payment, restart your DStv decoder to solve the error. If the Issue persist, contact DStv Kenya via the following platforms
DStv Customer Care Number: 0711066000
DStv WhatsApp Number: 0755896248
You can also manage your DStv subscription by Dialing *423#
DStv Customer Care Facebook Page: Facebook
DStv Customer Care Twitter Page: Twitter@DStv
DStv Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org