Uasin Gishu County: Online Business Permit Application Process
If you operate your business in Eldoret or at any place within Uasin Gishu county. You do not need to hustle for business permit application. Business people within Uasin Gishu can easily apply for business licenses easily through the Uasin Gishu county online revenue management self-service portal. The platform can as well be used for renewal of business permits.
Business permit online application process. How to know Business permit fee
To apply for your business permit on the Uasin Gishu County online platform. You will need first to determine the amount chargeable for your business. Amount payable depends on the place you’re your business is within the county and the type of business you operate.
- Create an online account on the Uasin Gishu county official revenue management self service portal
- Select E-sevices
- Log into your account
- Select Finance Bill
- Choose single business permit
- You will be able to choose the type of business you are operating and the charges for the permit will be listed.
How to make application online
- Log in to the county portal with your account details or visit the nearest cyber for assistance
- Fill in the details concerning the type of permit you wish to apply, your business location and the type of business.
- Get your application code number and note it somewhere.
- Visit the county revenue office with your code number for verification, invoicing and processing of your permit.
- The officers in charge will go through your application. Once in a while they may need to visit your business premise to ascertain the information given before you can make payment.
- The next stage after the online application is the approval of your application. At this stage, a county official will look at your details online to confirm whether the code given matches the description of your business, location and amount of fee required to pay.
- You will go through another verification process that entails another county officer looking and approving your application before you can pay. This is to make sure transparency and that the process is not a one man’s show.
- Upon approval of your application, you will be issued with an invoice. This can be in form of SMS, printed copy for the corporate organizations or an email detailing the amount of money you need to pay.
- With your invoice, you are required to pay the amount quoted. Payment can be made through the county MPesa pay bill number 646464 or Equity bank
- As soon as the payment is reflected in the UGPay system, you will receive confirmation of payment and at the same time, the license will be printed out for you.
- After the license has been printed, it will have to be stamped and recorded for accountability purposes. This is the final stage before you can be issued with your hard copy licence.
Also Read:Best Places To Visit In Eldoret: Tour Guide
You can use the Uasin Gishu county Paybill number 646464 to pay for other services among them
Land rates, County rental houses and stalls, advertisements and signages, and building and construction approvals.
The County Government of Uasin Gishu is constantly improving its service delivery to citizens and the business community. E-services portal is your one-stop-shop to make dealing with the county easy. Services are available 24/7 and throughout the week.
Also Read:Uasin Gishu County Paybill Number and parking fee
Struggling to sell!!!? People are selling and buying items in your area. Sell anything on the largest online marketplace in Kenya. Visit Sokoplus.co.ke