Co-op has made it easier to make school fees payments, shopping for students as well as using Co-operative bank ATM card, prepaid card, Mpesa paybill 400222, MCo-op cash salary loan for offers and many more.
You can now easily pay school fees using the Co-operative bank Mpesa paybill number at the comfort of your home.
The four easiest methods Co-operative bank customers can use to pay school fees for their children are
- M-Pesa PayBill 400222
- MCo-op Cash App
- MCo-op Cash USSD *667#
- or at a Co-op Kwa Jirani near you.
Before you can make the school fees payment, first the school must have a Co-operative bank account through which parents can make school fees payment.
How to Pay School fees via Mpesa PayBill 400222
- On your Safaricom SIM card select the Mpesa option.
- Select Lipa na M-Pesa
- Select PayBill option and press okay
- Under Business Number, enter the Co-operative Paybill number 400222
- Under the account number, enter the School Code followed by # followed by the student number, for example, 1259#123456789
- Enter the amount equivalent to the fees to be paid and press okay
- Enter your Mpesa PIN
- Send to complete the transaction
- You’ll receive an SMS confirming the transaction
How to pay School fees through MCo-op Cash USSD *667#
- On your phone, dial *667#
- Enter MCo-op Cash PIN
- Select the account
- Enter the amount you wish to pay
- Follow the prompts to complete the payment
How to Pay School fees through MCo-op Cash App
MCo-op Mobile Cash App is another great and easiest way to pay school fees with Co-operative bank. To pay school fees with MCo-op Cash App
- Log in to MCo-op Cash
- Select OTHER PAYMENTS option
- Select SCHOOL FEES
- Enter school code/business number; click here to confirm your school’s coordinates
- Enter the Co-operative account to pay from
- Enter student number
- Confirm transaction
- Receive SMS confirming that the transaction was successful
Thats it, your will have made the payment successfully.
Coop has made it easier to school payment of school fees, shopping for students as well as using coop atm card, prepaid card, mpesa paybill 400222, mco-op cash salary loan for offers : click the link for offershttps://t.co/0MingHsvPP pic.twitter.com/QrIpUENYDl
— kucker (@ericasewe1) April 28, 2021
How to pay School Fees with Co-op Kwa Jirani
This is another easy way to make fees payment with Co-operative bank. With your Fees amount and the account number, visit the nearest Co-op kwa Jirani agent to make school fees payment.
Upon making the payment, you will get a receipt showing the student’s name, ID Number and the amount paid