You can easily withdraw money from most of the ATM machines using Mpesa without the need of owning a bank account.
You can withdraw cash at ATMs points using Mpesa from various banks among them among them KCB, Solution Sacco, Sidian Bank, Credit bank, Faulu Bank, DIB, NCBA, Family Bank, Prime bank, Stanbic bank and GT bank ATMs using the Mpesa agent number
The KCB Mpesa number to withdraw money from ATM is 555555.
You can also withdraw money from ATM Machine using Mpesa from ATM machines from Co-operative bank, Equity bank and other major banks in Kenya.
How to withdraw Money from ATM Machine Using Mpesa
- Go to Mpesa Menu using your Safaricom Line
- Select withdraw
- Select Withdraw from bank
- Enter the bank’s agent number eg 555555 for KCB
- Then confirm your Mpesa PIN
- You will receive a text message bearing a six-digit code that will act as a password
- Enter the code in the ATM machine to authorize Mpesa transaction
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw
- Select okay to withdraw
- The ATM machine will automatically dispense the amount withdrawn
By following these simple steps, you will always be able to withdraw funds from most of the ATM machines countrywide with Mpesa.
Mpesa transaction charges are applicable.
It is important to have the bank’s agent number to be able to complete Mpesa ATM cash transaction.
Mpesa Agent Numbers for banks
The below Mpesa agent codes can be used to withdraw money from ATM machines using Mpesa
KCB Mpesa Agent Number 555555
Co-operative bank Mpesa Agent Number 472472
Equity bank Mpesa agent Number 286286