Mombasa County parking fee and how to pay for parking online. Mombasa county has now made it easy for motorists to know the packing fee rates and be able to pay their parking fee. The county had adapted digital payment process that enables motorists to make cashless payments for various services among them payment of parking fee.
By dialing *282# and following the prompt instructions, motorists are now able to pay for the parking fee and avoid getting their cars clamped.
How much will I pay as parking fee in Mombasa town?
Mombasa County charges Ksh.200 as parking fee for personal vehicle.
Small lorries of up to five tonnes are charged Sh300 daily or Sh80,400 annually.
On the other hand, vehicles of between five and 10 tonnes will pay Sh1,000 daily
How to pay parking fee in Mombasa County
- The first step requires that you register. Registartion can simply be done by dialing *282#. Submit your details and create a unique PIN
- Once registered you will be presented with two option one for “My service” and the other for “My Account”
- To pay for your parking fee, select the first option ‘My Service’
- On the next step select whether you are paying for parking fee or paying for Traffic offenses. To pay for traffic fee, select the first option ‘Pay Parking’
- Next specify the type of vehicle. Here you will have to whether your vehicle is a private saloon, pickup, canter, trailer or any other.
- Select the parking zone
- Enter your vehicle registration number and send.
- You will be presented with the amount to pay depending on the vehicle type and press okay
- The system will automatically trigger your phone to initiate the payment.
- To complete the payment process, enter your M-pesa PIN to make the payment
- You will receive an SMS confirming your payment from both M-pesa and Mombasa County revenue system.
You can keep the SMS for reference or as a receipt.
Mombasa County parking Zones.
Mombasa county is categorized into various parking zones. Below is a list of vehicle parking Zones within Mombasa
Mombasa is among the big cities in Kenya.