Sending money from KCB account to Mpesa is a very simple process. If you are an existing customer of KCB, you can use this feature to send funds to your Mpesa account.
How To Withdraw Money From KCB BankTo Mpesa Using *522#
To do so;
- Dial *522# on your phone
- Enter your KCB Mobile Banking PIN
- Select ‘Send to Mpesa’ option
- Select ‘Own Number’ or ‘Another Number’ option
- Select ‘Savings’
- Enter the Mpesa Number you wish to transfer the Money to
- Enter the Amount you wish to send to Mpesa
- Confirm transaction
Currently it is free to transfer money from your KCB bank account to Mpesa.
You can also tranfer money easily from your KCB bank account to Mpesa using the KCB mobile App
Why you should use KCB Mobile banking
With KCB Mobile Banking, you can do everything from keeping track of your spending and saving money to transferring funds between accounts. You can also use it to get cash at ATMs nationwide.
With KCB Mobile, you can:
– Manage your finances from anywhere
– Transfer funds between accounts quickly and easily
– View all of your transactions in one place, including bills and payments
– Get notified about important events like pending checks or upcoming payment due dates
Earn More With Your Website
Now your can earn more with your website. Triple your Google AdSense earnings by signing up with Ezoic.