With Pesa Link, you can easily send money to your Equity Bank account. You can also use PesaLink to send money to other banks in Kenya and throughout Africa.
The best way to send money to your Equity Bank account is using PesaLink. This is because it provides a more secure way of sending money and you can also track the progress of your transaction.
How To Send Money To Equity Bank Using Pesalink With Ewuitel
- Go to Equitel Sim Menu
- Select My Money option
- Select My Account
- Select PesaLink Registration
- Select Register
- Select Account to Register
- Enter Alias
- Confirm details & accept terms
- Enter PIN & submit
Benefits of PesaLink
- It is instant – Money reflects in your Bank Account in real time
- Pay for goods and services – Customers linked to PesaLink can pay for goods and services in any outlet displaying the EazzyPay sign. *EazzyPay accepts payments from both Equity Bank and non-Equity Bank customers registered on PesaLink.
- Enables cash transfers from Kshs10 to Kshs 999,999
- Enables transfer of foreign currencies
- Available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Allows you to receive money into your account using your phone number