KCB Lipa Karo is the easiest way to make fee payment with KCB. With this method you can conveniently pay school fees through with your phone via Mpesa using the KCB paybill number 522123.
In this article, i will take you through all the steps to make fee payment to any school in Kenya for your children using the KCB Lipa Karo option. But first there are four ways you can make fee payment with KCB Lipa Karo option namely via Paybill, Via KCB mobile app, via KCB Bank agents and through the KCB Internet banking option.
How to Pay School Fees – Lipa Karo
How to Lipa Karo Via KCB PayBill 522123:
- Got to your Mpesa Menu
- From your Mpesa menu, select ‘PayBill’
- Enter the business number 522123.
- In the account number section, enter the school code as confirmed by the school, then a ‘K’( K must be in Capital) followed by the student admission number without leaving any spaces in between and then press OK
- You will be requested to enter the school fees amount and then press Ok
- In order to complete the transaction, you will be requested to insert your Mpesa PIN and then press OK
- You will receive two messages from KCB on your phone. One SMS confirming receipt and subsequent processing of your school fees payment from Mpesa and another SMS confirming the school fees payment amount from KCB
How to Lipa Karo Via KCB APP
- Log into your KCB Mobile appApp
- Select Lipa Karo
- From the dropdown menu select the school you wish to pay or search for the school you wish to pay to & follow the prompts
- Confirm that all the information entered is correct and then press proceed.
- In order to complete the transaction, you will be requested to insert your Mobi PIN
- On completion of the transaction, you will receive a confirmation message from KCB.
KCB Bank Agents countrywide
- The agent will request the cash deposit; school account number; student name; student admission number.
- The Agent will receive the cash then post the transaction on the POS terminal.
- In order to complete the transaction, you will need to sign the transaction register
- You will receive a POS terminal receipt for your records.
- Log onto your internet banking profile on onlinebanking.kcbgroup.com
- You can transfer school fees directly from your KCB account to the schools account.