You can easily pay for your Safaricom fiber home internet services via Mpesa method. There are two main methods one can use to pay for Safaricom fiber home internet via Mpesa.
You can pay your Safaricom home internet services by use of the short USSD code *400#. You can also pay for your Safaricom internet using Mpesa Paybill number 150501.
How to pay for Safaricom Home Fiber With Mpesa Paybill number 150501
To pay your Safaricom home internet with Paybill number;
- Go to your Mpesa menu
- Select Lipa Na Mpesa
- Select Paybill
- Enter 150501 s the business number
- Under the account number, enter your safaricom home Fiber account
- Enter the amount you wish to pay eg sh. 3500
- Enter your Mpesa PIN
- Confirm your details
You will receive a confirmation SMS from Safaricom confirming your payment.
How to pay your Safaricom home internet with short USSD code *400#
- To pay your internet services using the short USSD Code
- On your mobile phone dial *400#
- Choose Manage Your Subscriptions
- Select your Fibre package i.e. Fibre only or Fibre Plus
- Choose My existing Account
- Select subscription
- Select Account
- Confirm the subscription and complete payment via M-Pesa
Safaricom fiber home internet subscription is usually paid on a monthly cycle. Upon the expiry of your subscription one is supposed to subscribe to one again.
Safaricom Home Fiber Internet Packages
Below are the charges of various Safaricom Fiber home internet packages
Safaricom Home fiber Internet packages and their prices
|1||Bronze - 5 Mbs||2,900|
|2||Silver - 10 Mbs||3,999|
|3||Gold - 20 Mbs||5,699|
|4||Platinum - 40 Mbs||11,499|
Safaricom also offers Business fiber internet plan.