Safaricom has launched revamped PostPay plans that will offer customers bundled voice, data and SMS with no-expiry. Customers will be able to use their voice allocation to make local calls across all networks and international calls to India, US, China and Canada. With the PostPay plan you get to enjoy Data without expiry date. Once subscribed your plan will be renewed automatically on the 1St day of every month.
In case you exhaust your bundles before the end of the month, You will be charged an out of bundle rate of Kshs. 2.30 for calls and Kshs. 1.30 for data. This is only applicable once the bundles run out, you can also purchase other bundles with expiry or non expiry on *544#.
If you have already hit your credit limit, you will have to make a payment via M-PESA to you account and then proceed to buy a different bundle of your choice. You can also use out of bundle at your preferred PostPay rate
You can choose a plan from the available ones to join Here are some of the postpay plans offered by Safaricom;
Ksh.1000 Per Month; 5GB,400 Minutes, Unlimited SMS
Ksh. 2000 Per Month; 15GB, 1,O00 Minutes, Unlimited SMS
Ksh. 3000 Per Month; 25GB,1,500 Minutes,Unlimited SMS
Ksh. 5,000 Per Month;Unlimited Data, 2,500 Minutes, Unlimited SMS
Ksh. 10,000 Per Month;Unlimited Data,Unlimited Minutes, Unlimited SMS
READ ALSO:How To Buy Airtel Airtime From M-Pesa
How to join Safaricom PostPay
You can join and subscribe to any of the following plans using your phone anywhere. To join follow these procedures
- Open up or download mySafaricom app and click on PostPay plans.
- Set your monthly limit.
- Submit your e-mail address.
- Purchase a plan of your choice
How to Join Safaricom PostPay Using USSD Code *544#
This is applicable for any individual include those customers without smartphones. To join using the USSD Code, follow the following procedure.
- Dial *544# select the option to select is Join PostPay.
- You will be presented with a predefined credit limit. Customers with no credit limit will be prompted to enter their preferred limit and make payment via MPESA.
- You will be prompted to enter your email address for billing purposes.
- Select a PostPay bundle plan.
- Accept terms and conditions.
- You will receive a notification that your line has been moved to PostPay.