Linking your PayPal account to your Debit or credit card is one of the best and smartest way to receive and make payment with PayPal. You can actually link more than one account to your PayPal account but first you need to have an active PayPal account.
How to get a PayPal account
To get a PayPal account for free all you need is an Email in your name. Using your Email, log into the PayPal website and sign up for a free PayPal account. From here all you need to receive payments is your PayPal Email account or your PayPal Business ID found under your PayPal settings.
To send money to your PayPal account, you will first need to link your PayPal account with another third party financial service provider where you have an active account with money. From here you will be able to deposit money into your PayPal account with a lot of ease.
By linking your debit or credit card to your PayPal account, you will be able to easily deposit money into your PayPal account. You will also be able to withdraw any payment received into your PayPal account straight to your bank account.
How to Link your PayPal account with your Debit or Credit card
- Log in to your PayPal account using your email and password you created a PayPal account with.
- Click the Wallet link near the top of the PayPal page.
- Click on Link a credit or debit card option.
- Click on Debit or credit card.
- Enter your card number eg 563 247 382 783, type, expiration date eg 12/2030, CVV and billing address.
- Click Link card.
That’s it. By following this simple steps, you will have linked your PayPal account to your card successfully.
You can also add a debit or a credit card using the PayPal Mobile App on your phone. To do so, follow the below procedure:
- Open the PayPal app if you do not have one, download it from Google PlayStore or AppStore for iPhone users.
- Log in to your account with your PayPal email and Password.
- Tap the Settings icon near the top of the screen.
- Tap Banks and Cards.
- Tap on the plus sign + .
- Tap Debit or credit card.
- For a debit or credit card, scan your card or enter the information.
Maybe you are asking, is it Possible to de-link your credit or debit card from your PayPal account? The answer to that question is yes. You can disconnect or de-link your PayPal account from your Email any time. To do so follow the below steps
How to De-link your Credit or Debit Card from PayPal Account
- Log in to your PayPal account with your email address and password.
- Click the Wallet link near the top of the account page.
- Click the specific card you’d like to remove
- Click Remove card, which is near the bottom of the page.
- Click Remove this card.
That’s it by following the above steps your card will successfully be de-linked from your PayPal account