Depositing and withdrawing money from and into your Kenya Police SACCO can easily be done at the comfort of your home using Mpesa. Gone are the days where one had to visit banking halls to carry out transaction. In this article we take a look at how you can easily deposit money into your Kenya Police SACCO using their Paybill number 4027903. I will also guide you on how to withdraw your money from Kenya Police SACCO to Mpesa.
To join Kenya Police SACCO; Download the membership from the co-operative website and fill it with your personal details. Membership is open to active and retired Regular and Administration police officers, Business community, all civil servants and salaried employees or the child and the spouse of the above who is 18 years old and above. The front Office Service is known as POFOSA. You can deposit Money in your FOSA account using Pay bill Number 4027903.
How to deposit money to Kenya Police SACCO via Mpesa
Things got easy with Mpesa. To deposit money to Kenya Police SACCO, follow the following steps
- Go to your Mpesa app or Safaricom SIM Toolkit
- Click on M-PESA option
- Select Lipa na M-PESA
- On the new options, select Pay Bill and then enter Business Number (4027903), press ok.
- On the space provided, enter your Account Number and press ok
- Enter your Mpesa pin number and press ok
- Within a second, a screen message containing the details of the SACCO will appear.
- Read the details to confirm that the SACCO you are about to deposit money is the one indented (Kenya Police SACCO).
- When the transaction is done, you will receive a message confirming that you have deposited money to the SACCO. You can keep the message for your own records
How to withdraw money from Kenya Police SACCO via Mpesa
- On your handset, open the dial pad and dial *346#
- Login by entering your SACCO pin
- On the options, select the service that you need
- Pick on withdraw to MPESA
- Pick the account to withdraw from
- Enter the amount you need to withdraw from the SACCO
- Confirm the details by reading through and press ok to submit
- Wait for confirmation messages from both Kenya Police SACCO and Mpesa concerning the transaction that you have made.
Kenya Police SACCO Products
Kenya Police SACCO offers wide range of products. Member’s personal accounts are maintained here. They products include Credit Products and Savings Products
All loans are dispersed through POFOSA, products are provided by Bank Office Service Activity (BOSA). Products include
- Super Loan
Interest rate is 14% on reducing balance
Repayment period is 60 month
Four times member deposits
- Mega Loan
A minimum deposit contribution of KES 3000,000, interest rate is 14.7% on reducing balance, 4 times deposits and repayment period of 72 months
- Premier loan
Salary must pass through FOSA, minimum deposits Kshs 300,000, 84 month loan repayment period, 15% p.a. interest on a reducing balance and monthly deposit contribution of 12% of basic salary
- Normal Loan
Loan repayment period of 48 months and interest rate is 12%.
- Refinancing Loan
The repayment period is 12 months and interest rate of 12% reducing balance
- Muslim Emergency Loan
Provided basically for Muslim members, repayment period of 12 Months, no interest is charged on the loan, the member who applies for this loan is not eligible to get dividends and one off commission of 2.5% of the applied amount is charged.
- Asset Financing Loan
Police SACCO partnered with various providers to help members purchase various goods and products like solar. The interest rate is 12% reducing balance and 24 month loan repayment period
- Dividend Advance
Is to all members who received dividends the previous year, 10% is charged on the amount advanced
Only available to members who have 15,000 and above deposits, loan of KES 20,000 is available to members and repayable in one month and an interest rate of 5% is charged at disbursement.
- School Fees Loan
12 month loan repayment period and an interest rate is 12% reducing balance
- Emergency Loan
Is mainly for emergencies, interest rate of 12% and repayment period of 12 months
- Salary Advance
Available to members whose salary is processed through the POFOSA, there are 4 salary advance products: M-Sasa, FOSA Flex, FOSA Golden and FOSA Ultra
FOSA pay bill number is 4027903
- Servings account
Members have a chance to open an account where they can make deposits and savings which is available at their convenience.
- Business Account
The member should make regular deposits, is available to business members
- Group Account
Is a group of members who are in the SACCO, interest of 4% p.a. and ATM Card and M-Tawi will not be issued for this account
- Junior Account
Is available to member’s children who are below 18 years of age, Minimum balance is KES 500 and minimum interest earning of KES 2,000. Interest earned is 4% p.a. and there are free withdrawals with banker’s cheque
- Holiday Account
Holders make deposits into this account for a period of 12 months before any withdrawal can be done, minimum balance is KES 500 and earns interest of KES 2,000, interest is 4% p.a.