How to send money from Mpesa to Co-op bank account. Cooperative bank has made it possible for customers to send money to their Co-operative bank accounts using Mpesa at the comfort of their homes. This feature also allows you to send money to any Cooperative bank account by simply transferring your money from Mpesa to any bank account.
How to deposit money to your Cooperative bank account from Mpesa
To be able to use this feature, you must have Cooperative bank account you wish to transfer the funds to and you should also have enough funds in your Mpesa wallet before you can send the money to the account.
The below is the highlight of step by step procedure of transferring money from Mpesa to Cooperative bank account.
- Go to your M-Pesa menu on your phone.
- Select Lipa na M-Pesa
- Select Paybill
- Select “Enter business no.”
- Enter the 400200 as the Co-operative Bank business no and press “OK”
- Enter the Co-operative Bank account number you wish to transfer funds to eg 01343684393999 and press “OK”
- Enter amount you want to deposit and press “OK”
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and press “OK”
- Confirm all the details are correct and press “OK”
- You will receive a confirmation SMS from M-Pesa confirming your payment.
- Co-operative Bank will also send you a confirmation SMS of the payment to the particular account.
How to send money to Cooperative account with *667# USSD shortcode
You can also send your funds to your Cooperative bank account using the short USSD code option. To do so
Dial *667# on your Mobile phone and select the send money from your Mpesa option. You will be able to transfer funds to your account from Mpesa immediately.
How to transfer money to Co-op bank account with MCo-op cash
The other option you can use to send money to your Cooperative bank account using Mpesa is with the MCo-op cash method. With MCo-op Cash method, you can;
- Deposit or save money
- Apply and pay for a loan
- Send money to another MCo-op Cash Account, Co-op Bank Account or SACCO Account
- Send money to other mobile money services, for example, M-PESA
- Withdraw money at a Co-op Agent or Co-op ATM
- Transfer money to and from your Co-op Account or SACCO Account
- Buy airtime for any mobile number
- Pay bills, for example,Water, KPLC, DStv, KRA Tax and Insurance
- Pay for goods and services
- Pay fees, for example, school fees or rent
- Check your account balance or get a statement
- Buy, sell or transfer shares
- Activate SMS alerts for debits and credits
Also Read:How To Become A Co-Op Kwa Jirani Agent