Ukulima SACCO enhances members’ empowerment through provision of quality financial services. The SACCO is adaptive, responsible, accountability, customer focus and trustworthy. This are five core values that enable the Sacco achieve its objectives. Ukulima SACCO is your preferred financial partner. Ukulima SACCO started its operation in the year 1972, and registered as a co-operative savings and credit society.
The SACCO promoted savings and giving loans at a low cost so as to meet employee’s socio-economic needs. The Sacco was named “Ukulima” since membership was from employees of ministry of agriculture, but it later opened up to all other people from different government agencies and all members of the public. Today Ukulima SACCO has diaspora membership through which Kenyans who are outside the country can access SACCO services. The SACCO has loan products including the following.
Through out the country, Ukulima SACCO has 7 branches distributed through out the country. SACCO members can easily deposit money to their accounts and withdraw thanks to the mobile banking and internet banking adapted by the company.
How to Deposit and Withdraw Money from Ukulima SACCO Account via Mpesa
The SACCO also offer Saving Products like FOSA savings, fixed deposit account, junior savings account, holiday account and more others. Ukulima SACCO has branches in Mombsa, Eldoret, Nakuru, Kisii, and Nakuru. Gone are the days when one had to visit Ukulima SACCO headquarters to deposit or withdraw money. Today you can transact easily via you mobile phone using Ukulima SACCO Paybill number 953400. To deposit funds to Ukulima SACCO using Mpesa, follow the procedure below
Procedure of Depositing Funds to Ukulima SACCO via Mpesa
- Go to your safaricom Mpesa Menu
- Select Paybill option
- Press Lipa Na Mpesa option
- Dial Ukulima SACCO Paybill number 953400
- Enter your ID number as the account number, press OK
- Press the amount you wish to deposit to the SACCO, dial OK
- Dial your Mpesa PIN and press OK
- Read the screen message to affirm your transaction that you are about to make contains needed details
- After pressing OK, you will receive confirmation messages from the SACCO and Mpesa concerning your transaction.
To withdraw money from your Ukulima SACCO account, download Ukulima SACCO app from the play store. Using this app is the easiest way of making transactions to and from the SACCO. If you are troubled, you want to withdraw funds from Ukulima SACCO and you do not know how to go about, it is simply done by following the procedure shown below using USSD *882#
Procedure of Withdrawing Money from Ukulima SACCO Account
- Dial *882#
- Reply with your SACCO PIN or create if you do not have the PIN
- Select withdraw to Mpesa
- Select the account to withdraw money from
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw
- Wait for confirmation messages from both Mpesa and SACCO concerning your withdrawal.
Ukulima Loan Products
- Normal loan
- Jitegemee loan
- Emergency loan
- School loan
- Branch emergency loan
- Uhuru loan
- Bima loan
Ukulima SACCO Contacts
Phone number: 0720179991/0735886565
Physical Location: Haile Selassie Avenue, Off Parliament Road, Red Cross Lane, Ukulima Co-operative House
P.O. BOX 44071-00100, Nairobi
Working from 8am to 5pm from Monday to Friday.