Sidian bank is one of the best deposit taking banks and the bank has several branches across the country.
Sidian bank has well adopted the mobile banking method and now Sidian bank customers can easily deposit or withdraw money to and from their bank account using Mpesa. In this article, we take you through the Sidian Bank Mpesa Paybill number you can use to deposit money in your bank account.
We shall also go through the step by step process you should follow when depositing money into your Sidian bank account. This method makes it easy to transact with Sidian bank comfortably regardless of the location without the need to visit the banking halls.
Sidian Bank Mpesa Paybill Number.
To deposit money into your Sidian bank using Mpesa, use the Sidian bank Mpesa paybill number 111999.
Follow the below process to deposit money in your Sidian Bank account.
How to deposit Money to Sidian Bank account with Mpesa
- Go to your Mpesa Menu on your Safaricom Line
- Select Lipa na Mpesa option
- Select Paybill
- Select Business Number
- Enter the Sidian bank Mpesa Paybill Number 111999 and press okay
- Under the account number enter your bank account number eg 01727888909428 and press okay.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit into your Sidian Bank account
- Enter your Mpesa PIN to complete the transaction
You will receive an Mpesa confirmation SMS confirming your payment.
Benefits of the Business Account:
- Free access to the online banking platform
- Salary processing platform (charges negotiable)
- Retail/Corporate internet banking
- Paybill/Till to bank deposit
- Free inward RTGS
- Cheque book facility
- Direct deposit to the account via Sidian Bank Paybill number 111999
- One free monthly e-statement
- Dedicated relationship manager
To get started with Sidian bank you can visit any of their branches to open an account with Sidian Bank.
Umelipa school fees, mara gari inasumbua, tena unaitishwa fare…heh…
Q-loan can help you avoid any close calls!
— Sidian Bank (@SidianBank) August 13, 2021