Saiwa Swamp is one of the most attractive National Parks in Kenya. Saiwa Swamp National Park is located near Kitale, in Trans-Nzoia County, Rift Valley Province, Kenya. It is the smallest national park in Kenya, only 3 km².
It is also the habitat of the rare and endangered semi-aquatic Sitatunga antelope and as a preserve for the rare De Brazza’s monkey. Within this tropical wetlands and mosaic of riverine forest, sedges and acacia woodlands, with fringing dense rushes and grass bedsBird life is abundant.
Saiwa Swamp National Park Charges (Park Entry Fees)
The following are charges you will pay to gain entrance into Saiwa Swamp National Park.
- Children Ksh 215
- Adults Ksh 300
- Children Ksh 215
- Adults Ksh 800
- Children USD 15
- Adults USD 25
Saiwa Swamp National Park Location and Direction
Saiwa Swamp National Park is located near Kitale, in Trans-Nzoia County, Rift Valley Province, Kenya.
Saiwa Swamp Key features:
- Cool shaded and compact, the park offers an ideal dawn walk
- An enchanting leafy cernithological,
- Botanical safaris and revitalizing weekend away from the bustle of town.
- The park offers an interesting mix of forest and swamp vegetation and extraordinary diverse plant habitat.
- Dominated by bulrushes and other aquatic plants, Saiwa Swamp is fed by the SaiwaRiver which winds its way through the wetland, and by run-off from the sorrounding riverine forest.
Saiwa Swamp National Park Contacts
The Senior Warden,
P.O. Box 4506,
- South Island National Park, Location and Park Charges
- Amboseli National Park Location and Park Charges
- Mt Kenya National Park Location and Park Charges
- Lake Nakuru National Park Location and Park Charges
- Sibilio National Park Location and Park Charges
Struggling to sell!!!? People are selling and buying items in your area. Sell anything on the largest online marketplace in Kenya. Visit Sokoplus.co.ke