Multimedia University courses requirements, Fees structure and Bank account details.
Multimedia University is a public and a well established learning institution in Kenya offering courses in media and Journalism and other related courses to students
The university offers opportunities for students to study Certificate, Diploma, Degree and post degree courses in various faculties. To join Multimedia University one must first identify the suitable course to study and meet the minimum course requirements before making application.
Field Of Study at Multimedia University
The field of studies at Multimedia university include; Media and Communication, Engineering; Computer Science and Information Technology; Business and Economics; Applied Sciences among others.
Courses Offered at Multimedia University
Among the courses offered at Multimedia University include;
- Bachelor of film and animation
- Bachelor of mass communication
- Bachelor of procurement and supply chain management
- Bachelor of science (Actuarial Science)
- Bachelor of Science (Analytical Chemistry)
- Bachelor of science (Applied Physics)
- Bachelor of science (Computer science)
- Bachelor of Science (Computer technology)
- Bachelor of Science (Industrial Chemistry)
- Bachelor of Science (Information technology)
- Bachelor of Science (Mathematics and Computer science)
- Bachelor of Science (Software Engineering)
- Bachelor of Science (Telecommunication and Information Engineering)
- Bachelor of Applied Communication
- Bachelor of Business information technology
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Advanced Diploma in applied Telecommunication
- Certificate in mass communication
Multimedia University Fee payment and bank account Details
All students must pay full fees on the reporting day. The payments will be in form of bank deposit slips with their full names and admission numbers written on them as they appear in their Letter of Offer.
Students with exceptional cases MUST see either the Deputy Vice Chancellor (AA, R&I) or the Registrar (AA) to commit in writing on the mode of payment, which will be strictly followed and enforced. Students who cannot meet these obligations are advised to defer their studies to the next intake. Copy of the fee policy is usually attached for more information. It can also be downloaded from the University website.
Multimedia University Bank Account Details
To pay your Tuition and Accommodation fee. Multimedia University requires that all payments be deposited into MMU Account No. 110-451-3447 Kenya Commercial Bank or Equity Bank Limited Account number 061-0262187946 Ongata Rongai Branch or any of their branches or BANKERS CHEQUE drawn in favor of Multimedia University of Kenya.
- List Of All Courses Offered At Tangaza University College
- Moi University Fee Structure, Bank Accounts and Fee Payment Instructions
- Best Performing Kenya Medical Training Colleges KMTC
- 2020/2021 Kenyatta University Fee structure, student portal, Bank account
- Masinde Muliro University (MMUST) Fee Structure, Banks Accounts, Student Portal and KUCCPS Admission Procedure
Struggling to sell!!!? People are selling and buying items in your area. Sell anything on the largest online marketplace in Kenya. Visit Sokoplus.co.ke