You can easily transfer your money from Standard Chartered account to your Mpesa. Standard Chartered made this process simple through their mobile banking services that enables customers to transact even at the comfort of their homes.
To be able to withdraw money from your Standard Chartered account to Mpesa you need to have enough funds in your account for the transaction to be successful.
You can either withdraw money from your Standard Chartered account directly to your Mpesa or send the money to another Mpesa user as well.
This process can be done either by use of *722# short USSD code or by use of Standard Chartered Mobile Banking app
How to withdraw money from Standard Chartered Bank account to Mpesa with *722#
- Dial *722# using your registered Safaricom Mpesa number
- Select Transfer money services
- Select withdraw from bank
- Select your bank account number
- Choose whether you want to send the money to your Mpesa number or other number
- Enter the amount you wish to send to your Mpesa number
- Enter your Mobile Banking PIN Number
You will receive an SMS confirming your funds withdrawal from Standard Chartered bank.
You will also receive an SMS from Mpesa confirming the payment.
How to withdraw funds from your Standard Chartered Bank Account to Mpesa with Mobile Banking App
To send money from your Standard Chartered Bank account mobile banking app to your Mpesa number;
- Login to the App using your PIN
- Go to “Payments”
- Select either “Pay to Saved Biller” or “One Time Bill Payment”
- Select “Mobile Money”
- Select “Mpesa” and enter the mobile number
- Select account to transfer from
- Input amount you wish to send and description
- Click on “Continue”
- Confirm details and continue
- Input OTP send to your phone and confirm
- Wait for the transaction to go through
By following these simple steps, you will be able to transfer money from your Standard Chartered Bank account to your Mpesa.
You can also send money directly to other Mpesa numbers by following the process appropriately