If you have a Co-op Bank account, you can transfer money to other local banks such as Absa, Stanbic, Equity bank and even KCB using PesaLink.
To transfer money using PesaLink to other local bank accounts with Cooperative Bank M-Co-op cash you have few simple steps to access a variety of banking money transfer and payment services.
To transfer funds from your Co-op Bank account to another bank using PesaLink, follow these steps:
- Dial *667#
- Enter your M-Cop cash pin and press Ok to continue
- On the main menu reply with 5 to select PesaLink
- Select beneficiary type eg, send to phone, send to account send to card
- For sending money to an account, enter the account number you want to send to.
- Select the bank
- Enter the amount you want to transfer to
- Enter the reason for payment
- Select the account you wish to transfer from
- Confirm transaction amount and charges
- You will get a notification displayed and an SMS confirming the transaction is successful
Benefits of Using PesaLink money transfer
PesaLink is a great way to transfer money. It’s fast, it’s easy, and it gets you the best rates on your transfers.
The benefits of using PesaLink are:
1. Hassle-free money transfers
2. Affordable rates for you and your recipient
3. Fast and secure transactions
Earn More With Your Website
Now your can earn more with your website. Triple your Google AdSense earnings by signing up with Ezoic.