The official Haraka PayBill Number to use for loan repayment is 817910. Haraka loan App allows you to repay the loaned amount within a maximum of 30 days from the day of loan disbursement. The following steps will guide you whenever you want to repay the loan. First, ensure you have enough money in your Mpesa account.
The official Haraka Paybill number should be used when paying the Haraka Loan App. The account number is always the phone number the loan was sent to
How to Repay Haraka Loan
Here are step by step procedures in repaying Haraka Loan.
- Go to Mpesa menu.
- Select Lipa na Mpesa then paybill.
- Key in 817910 as the paybill number.
- Enter your phone number as the account Number
- Enter the amount you wish to pay.
- Key in your Mpesa pin.
- Confirm whether you entered the correct details including the amount, phone number, and the paybill number. Then click OK
- You’ll receive a text message confirming your transaction.
Also Read:Easiest way To Contact Haraka Loan App
It is important to note that, One should always use the phone number that the loan was sent to at the time of loan application.
Haraka is one of the best and most efficient loan App in Kenya. Upon receiving a loan fro Haraka, a grace period of 30 days for one to clear their loan. This gives one a chance to apply for another loan. The good thing is that if your records are positive, you will qualify for another loan immediately with possibilities of your loan limit increasing high.
Also Read:Easiest Way to Contact Tala