At one point or another you may need to change your JTL Faiba 4G Mi-Fi password and SSID. This might be due to many users overloading the network thus eating into your data or for personal reasons. Many have had a rough time trying to change the Mi-Fi password without ease but today I will take you through two simple methods you can use to change or reset your JTL Faiba 4G MiFi password.
By default, the network SSID will be something like Faiba4G_084FFC and the default password is usually 12345678.
Method 1: How to change your JTL Faiba 4G Mi-Fi Password and SSID
- Connect to the Wi-Fi network by turning on the Mi-fi
- Connecting to the network. Open your browser and in the address bar enter 192.168.0.1 and hit the enter button
- You will be redirected to a window with Username and Password options
- By default Username is admin and Password is admin. By entering them, you will be directed to the next window. If you had previously changed the credentials, then use your personal credentials to proceed.
- Go to settings and find a quick settings page
- On the quick setting option click next
- Identify and click on 2 PPP profile configuration settings
- From here click next
- You will see SSID Configuration in a text box besides Network Name. Type in the name you will want the Mi-Fi to broadcast your Wi-Fi network in, and click on Enable in the Broadcast Network Name (SSID).
- Select the encryption security for your WiFi network. Here, select WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK and under the Pass Phrase, enter your desired password.
- Create a strong password of between 6 to 8 characters.
- Click on display password to confirm the password you have entered.
- If everything is okay, click on Next to move to the next page
- Click on apply to confirm that you have changed your credentials.
- Your password will successfully update and you will need to sign in a fress on all your devices to connect to the MiFi Wifi with the new password.
Method 2: How to change your JTL Faiba 4G Mi-Fi Password and SSID the easy way
Perhaps this method might sound and look too long and tedious to many. If you find it complex to follow, do not worry there is another simple way you can use to reset your M-Fi password.
To easily reset your Faiba 4G MiFi password, simple send a request to JTL customer care team via firstname.lastname@example.org and they will immediately come to your aid.
In the email remember to include your account number, current password and the preferred new password you would wish to use.
How to connect to WiFi after changing your Mi-Fi password
After changing your password, you will need to reconnect your WiFi network setting in order to get connected to the internet. To do so you will select Forget Password option to be able to input the new password.
For your phone, simply long press on your WiFi network name then select forget password.
For your computer, click on the Wifi internet button to display all the available WiFi networks>Click on Network Settings>Manage Wi-Fi Settings> Identify your WiFi name on the list>Click forget.
After this one your wifi windows again and click on your wifi to enter the new password you have created
People are selling and buying items in your area. Find the hottest and latest offers on goods and services near you. Visit Sokoplus.co.ke