Caritas Microfinance Bank enhances members’ confidence over the provision of decent commercial quick fix while developing bondholder profit, the bank is established on honorable values to achieve its mission. Microfinance adds value to all members.With this improvement you can now use the Caritas mobile banking services to withdraw and deposit money into your account.
The Bank is standardized by the Central Bank of Kenya which also licensed the microfinance to offer a full range of modernization and customize monetary quick fix pegged on the following core values
- Customer Focus
Caritas Microfinance Mpesa Paybill Number
Caritas Microfinance Bank made it obvious for customers to deposit funds into their accounts via Paybill number 899790. As the Banks client, you do not need to physically present yourself there to deposit your funds into your account, here is the best approach to do this, simply follow the procedure below and transact smoothly at the luxury of your room.
The procedure of How to Deposit Money into Your Caritas Microfinance Account via Mpesa
- Go to your Mpesa menu
- Select the Paybill option
- Dial Caritas Business Number 899790, press OK
- Press your Caritas account number
- Enter the account you want to deposit to, i.e. school account, group account. If you are depositing to the school account, enter a hyphen immediately after the account number in step 4 above followed by the admission number or member number, and then press OK
- Dial the amount you wish to deposit to the account, Press OK
- Enter your Mpesa PIN, dial OK
- Read through the screen message to confirm the details of the transaction you are about to make, dial OK
- You will receive a confirmation message from both Mpesa and Caritas Microfinance Bank affirming the deposit of money you have made.
You can also dial USSD *810# on your phone and enjoy mobile Banking services at any time anywhere, first you need to register so that you can use this service. Follow the steps below
- Dial *810# and follow the procedure to do self-registration
- Set a new PIN
- Press USSD *810# and enter the PIN set in step 2 above to access the main menu
- Choose the kind of transaction you need and follow the instructions given
- After the transaction is done, log out from mobile banking
How to withdraw money from Caritas Microfinance account to Mpesa
To withdraw funds from your Caritas account, dial *810# and follow the prompts. select the withdraw to Mpesa option and get your money straight to your Mpesa. Apart from withdrawing money to Mpesa, below are some functions you can perform with the short USSD code.
The USSD Mobile Banking Services
- The USSD above *810# can also be used to withdraw funds from your Caritas Microfinance account
- Check your account balance
- Mini statement
- Transfer Money between Caritas accounts
- PIN changing process
- Inquire book request
Caritas Microfinance Banking App
To use Caritas mobile banking app, first download from the google play store, install and open to start using this app. The apps are designed specifically for android and iPhone devices. With the app, it is easy to check balance and access more services displayed on the screen.
Caritas Microfinance Contacts
Head Office Contacts
Phone number: 0729 986 331 or 020 5151 500
Location: Cardinal Otunga Plazza Annex, Ground Floor Cardinal to Otunga Road
The Caritas Microfinance Bank is open from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm from Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 12:00 pm on Saturday, and supported by Email on Sunday.