Kingdom Bank was founded in 1999 and licensed by Central Bank of Kenya, is a subsidiary of Co-operative Bank of Kenya since August 2020. Kingdom Bank provides simpler and smart products to promote individuals and clients financially; they provide reliable solutions to their customers.
As a way of showing concern to customers, Kingdom Bank loosened transaction costs by coming up with a Paybill number, today, you neither need to travel long distance nor visit their branches to withdraw or deposit money because all can be done through your phone and at your comfort. To deposit funds to your Kingdom Bank account using Paybill number (529901), follow the steps below
Steps of Depositing Money to Kingdom Bank Account UsingMpesa
- Open the Safaricom Mpesa menu
- Press Lipa Na Mpesa and select Paybill option
- Enter the Kingdom Bank Paybill number 529901 and press OK
- Enter your Kingdom Bank account number and press OK
- Enter your Mpesa PIN number and press OK
- You will receive confirmation messages from both Mpesa and Kingdom Bank concerning your transaction that you have just made.
How to Withdraw Money from Kingdom bank to Mpesa
To withdraw money from Kingdom Bank account sent an online withdrawal request via online banking program or send a letter requesting withdrawal in their post.
You can also download Kingdom Bank app from the play store or the app store, install and get all under the transaction tab, you can also dial *344# to transact, in case of any inconvenience contact Kingdom Bank through
Kingdom Bank Contacts
Phone number: +354709881300/709881000
Location: Kingdom Bank Towers, Argwings Kodhek Road, Kilimani
P.O BOX 22741-00400 Nairobi, Kenya