If you have an open shop you can use your space to deliver Jumia products as an agent and also place orders for your clients. Jumia JForce is a community of consultants who have registered with Jumia and earn a commission for placing orders on behalf of Jumia clients and deliver products to clients as well.
Jumia has come up with a way of letting shop owners earn commission by offering their shop spaces as pick up points for Jumia products. Many people are making good money out there through this method. So, if you have a shop you can consider joining a chain of Jumia JForce Agents to offer your shop as a pickup station.
Also Read:How To Start Selling On Jumia
Advantages Of joining JForce as a Sales Consultant
- You Earn Commission by placing orders on behalf of Jumia
- You earn commission by using your shop as a Jumia pick up center
- You get to earn indirect commission by referring a friend to join.
- You get to train for free.
- You stand to enjoy free vouchers on a weekly or monthly basis
- You get to know the latest deals and flash sales
How to join JForce an Agent
To become a JForce sales consultant agent you will need to have a physical location that people can access for Jumia services. Then follow the following steps to before you can get started:
- Log into Jumia JForce web page and register as an agent. During registration the following information will be required;
- Full Names
- Email Address
- Mobile Number ( for payments)
- Phone Number (For Communication)
- Occupation information
- Passport Photo
- National ID Copy
- ID Number
- Next of Keen Name and Contact
- If your application is accepted you will get notified.
- Get trained online through emails you will receive from Jumia
- Get Clients and convince them to order products on Jumia
- Place order for your clients using your JForce account
- Receive and deliver the products
- Earn a commission on each product sold.
How to place orders as a JForce Consultant
Maybe you have just gotten the approval from Jumia but you are wondering how you can get started.
First, it is important to download the Jumia App to easily navigate during order placement process. Here are the steps involved during order placement.
- Log into Jumia website using your JForce account
- Choose the ‘Place-by’ option to place an order on behalf of another customer
- Select items category
- Identify the product you wish to buy and click on ‘Buy Now’
- Fill out the desired delivery point
- Select the mode of payment
- Submit your order
By using your Jumia Kenya JForce account, you will be able to place order for Jumia clients and earn a commission for each order placed. The account will also help you monitor your earnings and transactions anytime.
How Much Commission does JForce Agents earn?
JForce consultants earn a commission depending on a number of factors. Product category will determine the amount of commission you will earn per product sold. The commission varies from 2.5% on mobile products to 10% on Groceries. The average commission earned by an agent is usually 6% of al the sales on products sold.
Also Read:Best TV Brands to Buy in Kenya
The other factor that will determine how much commission you will earn is the number of successful sales you make. The more the sales, the more money you are likely to make.
Note: It is important to note that you will only earn the commission only after a sale has been successfully been made and the client has paid.
Also Read:Top 10 Agribusiness Ideas for Farmers