KUCCPS online course application process is much easier for first time applicants. Students who have completed form four can get started with KUCCPS account by logging in with their index number, year of exams and their birth certificate number then make application for the courses required.
The birth certificate number in this case should not be confused with the birth entry number. The KUCCPS online portal gives students who have completed their form four studies to select and enroll for technical and vocational courses they wish in various colleges and TVET institutions in Kenya.
Before you can make any application on KUCCPS, you first need to update your profile by going to Account Settings. Here, you will be able to enter your details such as email, phone number, and postal details. You will also enter your parents’ or guardian’s details.
First Time KUCCPS Application Procedure
Before you make any application, please read these instructions carefully.
- You must be a Kenyan Citizen
- You have not benefited from Government Sponsorship before i.e You have not been placed by KUCCPS before
- All programmes have minimum subject requirements. You will only be able to apply for a course whose minimum requirements you meet, but the selection will be determined by the overall performance and the available capacity.
- You may view the available programmes and their requirements by clicking the Programmes tab above. You can also search for courses by institution, using the Institutions tab.
- As you look through the programmes, you may move the ones that interest you into the Course Basket by clicking on add. This will enable you to work with a shorter list when preparing your final list of courses to apply for.
- Once you have settled on your preferred courses, you will only be required to enter the Programme Codes.
- To apply, use the Application/Revision tab. Enter the Programme Codes and Submit.
- An application processing fee of Ksh 1,500 is charged (Students who applied in school and paid Ksh 500 should pay only Ksh 1,000 to revise their choices.) A prompt for the M-PESA transaction code will appear if you are revising/applying for the first time.
- Enter the Transaction Code and submit.
- The same Transaction Code will be required for any subsequent changes to your application. Therefore, you are advised to retain it.
Multiple Categories Consideration
When you apply to more than one category i.e. Degree, Diploma, Craft Certificate, Artisan Certificate, you can opt into having the two categories considered at the same time during processing. For example: If you apply for Diploma and Craft Certificate you will be considered for your Craft Certificate Application in case you miss out on your Diploma Application. If you opt out of this option only your Diploma application will be considered.
NOTE: If you are placed to the second category of your application you will not be recalled for subsequent revisions.
How To make Application On KUCCPS
- Click on Apply Now option in your home dashboard
- Go to the list of programs. Search by the institution and the course name you wish to study.
- Once you have Identified the program, Click on add
- Open the basket on the top right corner to see the program you have selected to be able to proceed
- From here click on the Application/Revision option
- Enter the course code eg 1101831 and Submit
- You will receive Mpesa prompt with your application details to pay Sh.1500
- Make the Mpesa payment and Click on Submit.
By following the above procedure, Your Application will be submitted successfully
From here you will have to wait for the calling letter and reporting date to join.
How to Pay Using M-PESA
Go to your Lipa na M-PESA Menu
- Select Pay Bill
- Enter Business Number 820201
- For the Account Number, enter your KCSE Year and KCSE Index Number (no space)
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and Send.
CAUTION! Do not make any payment before you follow the above processes or after the application deadline has passed!
People are selling and buying items in your area. Find the hottest and latest offers on goods and services near you. Visit Sokoplus.co.ke