TSC Requirements for pension processing for teachers. The teachers service commission TSC has issued out Guidelines retired teachers can use to process their pension dues.
In the past, processing pension funds for retired teachers had been hectic with many either not knowing the processing process or others lacking valid documents.
To help ease the hustle associated with processing pension by retiring teachers, TSC has shared the following as Key requirements a teacher who wishes to process pension should have.
Requirements for processing pension for teachers
- Duly filed TSC clearance certificate
- Two copies of bank plate both sides
- Two copies of National ID card both sides
- Duly completed option to commute pension form in duplicate
- Duly completed lump sum payment form (bank form)
- Two copies each of all promotion letters/ certificates
- The earliest copy of pay slip showing Women’s and children’s Pension Scheme (WCPS) deductions for male teachers
- Copies of marriage certificate/affidavits to confirm names for married teachers whose documents have different names.
- Teachers who served as Untrained Teachers to attach NSSF statement
- Two copies of KRA PIN certificate
Pension funds and application usually applies to teachers who have attained 60 years. A notice will be issued two years before the date of retirement. The Commission may issue a shorter retirement notice under special circumstances.
Once the notice has been received, one should forward all the required documents to TSC for processing. One can easily access the TSC office within their area for processing of the pension dues