Mpesa Foundation Academy is a case of art, educational and a residential high school committed to gadget the national curriculum of Kenya, International Baccalaureate Diploma Program (IBDP), (IBMYP) International Baccalaureate Middle Years Programme and International Baccalaureate Career Program (IBCP).
The leadership has the audacity to challenge the conditions in order to animate and administer conclusive adjustment, the academy is culpable and responsible for decisions, activity taken and attitude, and change in actions is based on community complications with a perception of developing modified leaders who go all out for achievement for themselves, the community and the world at large.
Mpesa Foundation Academy partnered with various organizations, individuals and companies like safaricom, Standard chartered, UNHCR, KCB Foundation and more to afford scholarship to students who are in need of money or any other kind of backing. The school is located in Kiambu County, along Thika to Mang’u road, around 6 kilometers off Thika Superhighway
Mpesa Foundation Academy Intake
You can get Mpesa Foundation Academy application form by;
- Getting physical copies available at
- Mpesa Foundation Academy, Thika
- Safaricom retail shops, across the nation
- Safaricom headquarters, Westlands.
- Online forms by clicking here
To submit your appliance form, drop off at any Safaricom retail shop, via email firstname.lastname@example.org or through postal address below
Mpesa Foundation Academy
P.O Box 7954-01000, Thika
The application form will be evaluated according with
- Academic merit
- Financial obligation
- Leadership capability
- Responsible citizenship
- Thinking bravery
- Problem solving capability
You are required to fill the application form comprehensively and apparently. Mark (NOT AVAILABLE) where the information is not provided, the more information you make it available to the academy, the better it is to assess the application form. Attach the following copies of your documents
- Co-curricular activity certificates
- Leadership certificate or evidence
- Payslip of the parent if employed
- Relevant documents available
- Parent/guardian ID
- Birth certificate
- Death certificate
- Academic reports of previous three years
Qualification to Join Mpesa Foundation Academy
- The applicant must be in the closing year of primary school education, and he or she should be certified to sit for KCPE exams
- The applicant must be 15 years of age or at least age of 13 years at the time of joining MYP4/Form 1
- The school takes applications from refugee students who are identified by the government of Kenya and from all counties in Kenya.
- Student with Special Education Needs and Disabilities are inspired to apply as the school offers conducive environment for them.
The school is the best and contrasting from others, it banks on research to cover academic scheme required via modernization. Their coupled to ICT to offer the curriculum, in order to hike talents among students, the school explores arts and cooperates in sports, entrepreneurship and leadership per-missing the student to learn from outside the classroom. The school assures that no student is left trailing.
Mpesa Academy Location and Contacts
Phone number: +254 703 200 000
P.O Box 7954-01000, Thika, Kenya
Location: Kiambu County along Thika to Mang’u Road