Jamii SACCO has made it possible for members to make account deposit using Mpesa through the Jamii SACCO Mpesa Paybill Number.
Jamii SACCO members can as well make loan repayment using the Jamii SACCO Mpesa Paybill number 532200.
In this article we share with you how you can make deposits into your account or make loan repayment all using the Jamii SACCO Mpesa paybill number. Wes shall as well share the options available for Jamii SACCO members can use to withdraw money from their account
Jamii SACCO Mpesa Paybill number
The Jamii SACCO Mpesa paybill number that SACCO members can use for mobile money deposit is 532200.
How to Deposit Money into Jamii SAAC account with Mpesa
Wondering how to make monthly Contributions to your Jamii SACCO account via M-pesa?The following are easy steps to follow :
- Go to Mpesa Menu or open your Mpesa App
- Select Lipa na Mpesa Optio
- Select Paybill
- Select Business number and enter 532200.
- Under account number, start with ID number then follow it up with product code without leaving any space in between the ID number and code
- Make sure you know the code of the product /service you want to pay for. For a full list of Lipa na M-pesa codes, check out to the Sacco
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit to your account
- Enter your Mpesa PIN
By following this steps you will have successfully deposited money into your Jamii SACCO account. The same procedure should be used when repaying your Jamii SACC loan and make contributions.
How to Withdraw Money from Jamii SACCO
You can easily withdraw money from Jamii SACCO through the Co-op Bank ATM
This is a facility that allows members to access funds from their FOSA savings accounts using Co-op Bank SACCO link card from Co-operative Bank ATM cash point or any other VISA branded ATM.
JAMII SACCO GENERAL LOANING CONDITIONS
- In order to get a loan. a member must have contributed for at least 6 months to access all the other loans except Asset Financing where a new member is expected to contribute for at least three (3) months before being considered for a loan.
- All requested documents must be provided including original payslips, and copies of ID cards and any other stated requirements.
- A member must complete, sign and date the loan application form.
- All the guarantors must provide their details in the loan form.
- Loan application forms must be endorsed by the delegates as applicable.
- The SACCO conducts a confirmation search from CRB and any listed member cannot be considered for a loan.
- Loan processing for short-term loans takes 24 hours while long-term loans take 48 hours to 3 weeks for Asset Financing with all required documentation in place. Security options for acquiring a loan are Guarantors (who should be payroll-based members of the SACCO), and Title Deeds for urban properties.
- Loans are granted at 60% of the forced value of the Motor Vehicle Log Books, which do not exceed 10 years old and must be valued and charged.
- Other securities include regular remittances e.g. monthly savings, pension remittances, Special Deposit Account (SDA) among others.
- Repayment and collection will be made either through check off, standing order, pay-bill or cash.
- Ufanisi SACCO Mpesa Paybill Number-How to Deposit and Withdraw Money via Mpesa
- Ukulima SACCO Mpesa Paybill Number
- Mwalimu National SACCO Mpesa Paybill Number. How To Make FOSA, BOSA and Loan Payment
- Kingdom SACCO Paybill Number, How to Deposit and Withdraw Money via Mpesa
- Imarisha SACCO Paybill number, How to Deposit and Withdraw Money Using Mpesa
Get more visible online. Reach your target audience and gain more traffic on your website with our online marketing solutions at affordable rates. Stawi Marketing is here to help you. Reach us at stawimarketing.com