Are you a Faiba MiFi user? In this article, I will guide you on how to buy and recharge your JTL Faiba line or MiFi. I will also give you step by step guide on how to purchase data bundles for your 4G MiFi.
Faiba mobile utilizes the 4G LTE network on band B28 on a frequency spectrum of 700MHz.
Faiba 4G mobile also operates on band 20 (800Mhz) and band 2 (1800mHz).
All these ensures that you get to enjoy faster and stable internet speed.
You can easily top up your Faiba 4G MiFi using the Mpesa Jamii telecom paybill number and your Faiba number as the account number.
How to recharge- top up your Faiba 4G SIM card with airtime.
To top up your Faiba mobile or Mifi
- Go to Mpesa Menu and select Lipa na Mpesa
- Key in Jamii Telecom business Number as 776611
- Under the account number, enter your Faiba 4G mobile number eg 0740123456
- Enter the amount you want to pay equivalent to the airtime you wish to purchase.
- Press OK to complete the top up
That’s it. You will receive a confirmation SMS confirming your payment
How to buy data bundles for your Faiba 4G MiFi
For purchase data bundles for your Faiba 4G MiFi after topping it up with airtime;
- Turn on your Mifi
- Head over to selfcare.jtl.co.ke
- On the home page that appears, confirm your balance and ensure your 4G mobile number is displayed
- Click on the data menu at the top of the webpage
- Click on the Data Bundles drop-down menu
- Select the bundle you paid for
- Select, ‘Buy Data’ option
- Once done, refresh the page and click on the Balance icon to confirm your purchase was successful.
By following this simple steps you will be able to buy data bundles for your 4G MiFi
How to buy data for your Faiba mobile number
To buy data bundles for your Faiba mobile number;
- Dial *544# USSD code on your Faiba mobile
- Select data bundles
- Select your preferred data plan
- Press okay to confirm your purchase
Below are some other useful Faiba short USSD codes you should know
Important Faiba 4G important short USSD codes
- *131# – Account balance
- *544# – buying bundles
- *140# – transferring airtime between Faiba4G customers
- 100 – Customer care.
- 111# – Main Menu with all services
- *130# – Display your phone number
Faiba 4G data plans
|Data (GB)||Price (Ksh)||Validity (Days)|
Point to note: once you have bought your data, it is advisable to reboot your Faiba 4G MiFi especially if you are experiencing network connection issues.