Waumini Sacco is a Savings and Credit Co-operative Society registered in 1980 under the Co-operative Societies Act of the Laws of Kenya. The Sacco primarily mobilizes Savings and Deposits and extends Credit to its members thereby empowering them economically.
So, who can join Waumini SACCO? The answer to this question is anyone.
How to Join Waumini SACCO
Below are the requirements you need to meet in order to join Waumini SACCO.
- An introduction letter from the institution (employer)
- Form duly signed by the parish priest for Catholic faithful.
- Deductions should be done as follows:-
- Registration fee of Kshs. 500 payable once
- Share Capital of Kshs. 15,000 which can be paid in installments of Kshs. 500 monthly (this amount while non-refundable, earns dividends and is transferable upon withdrawal of membership)
- Minimum monthly deposit contribution of Kshs. 300
- Monthly Insurance Risk Fund contribution of Kshs. 50
Waumini Sacco registration fee: Registration fee is KES.500 payable once
You can also visit their office and you will be taken through the registration process.
WAUMINI SACCO HEAD OFFICE Applewood Adams,Adams Arcade 2nd Floor P.O.BOX 66121 – 00800, Nairobi.
Eligibility To Qualify for loans
A member becomes eligible for loan after a minimum period of six (6) months of active membership.
Those transferring deposits from other Saccos are eligible for a loan within a month.