How to link your Krill account to Mpesa and withdraw money. Just like Paypal, you can link your Skrill account and withdraw money from your online Skrill account directly to your Mpesa wallet.
Getting started with Skrill account is free and by signing up on Skrill website you will be able to set up an account and start receiving money.
The good news is that once you have received funds in your Skrill account, you can easily withdraw the money to your Mpesa wallet. To be able to do so, you will need to link your Mpesa number with your Skrill online account.
How to withdraw money from Skrill to Mpesa
- Login into your Skrill account or register for a Skrill Account if you do not have an active account. Get a free Skrill account here.
- Log in to the Skrill iT page to move your money to M-PESA.
- Change the value for the country field The recipient will receive to Kenya.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw eg USD300. Skrill will automatically convert this amount into Kenya Shillings.
- Click the Get Started button.
- It takes you to the following page where you will enter your recipient details.
- To send to your account, confirm the transaction and press send
- You will receive a confirmation SMS from both Mpesa and Skrill confirming your withdrawal.
By following this simple steps, you will be able to withdraw money inform of any currency into Kenyan shillings straight to your account.
Earn More With Your Website
Now your can earn more with your website. Triple your Google AdSense earnings by signing up with Ezoic.