All teachers employed by the Teachers Service Commission TSC are mandated to fill Performance Appraisal and Development (TPAD) each term.
This is mandatory for both Primary and secondary teachers across the country and the information has to be filled in the TSC database system.
The TPAD system helps in monitoring the performance of teachers and help the Teachers Service Commission_TSC in curriculum development and implementation at the school level.
This article is a complete guide for teachers on how to fill TPAD using the online process.
We shall go through the procedure on how to fill TSC Teachers Performance Appraisal and Development TPAD forms online at https://tpad2.tsc.go.ke/ and submit.
How to fill TPAD Online
- Visit the official TSC website
- Under the ‘Online Services‘ drop down arrow, select TPAD
- Enter your ‘username‘, TSC Number and a password in the fields provided to log in
- The default username is usually your TSC number
- Once logged in, you can update your user information such as a password to continue.
- You will be able to see your name at the top right corner
- Click on the Data tab and then click on institutions
- Click on my institution tab
- A list of teachers in your school will be displayed.
- Click the appraisal button next to your name.
- If the appraisal button is not displayed click on the create a new button and fill in the details
- Click on the Create New Appraisal tab under the self assessment menu
- Select the year and term under the appraisal details, indicate if you are eligible for appraisal by indicating that you are on duty.
- Lastly, click the save button to Save Appraisal.
That’s it, by following the above steps, you will successfully fill your TPAD form online.
TPAD is an important assessment tool for Teachers in terms of their promotion from one grade to another as well as assessing their performance comprehensively and objectively. TSC highly relies on this tool for promotions and teacher assessment.