Timiza is a digital platform launched by the Absa Bank of Kenya, it offer various services such as loan, service as a bank account and insurance. In life, we experience moments of difficulties and a gently need money to settle that problem. During this moment you need a quick loan that will solve your situation; this is when Timiza Mobile loan intervenes to help you.
Reading this article will make you know how to apply for Timiza Mobile loan with or without smart phone. For you to apply Timiza loan, you must have an active Mpesa account and you should be 18 years of age or above, If you need to borrow Timiza loan, and you do not know how to go about it, follow the procedure as shown below to apply.
One of the easiest ways to appy and get Timiza Mobile loan is by the use of Timiza short USSD code *848#. Alternatively you can apply and get Timiza loan straight to your phone through the Timiza mobile App.
How to Apply for Timiza Mobile Loan via Mobile App
- To apply Timiza Mobile loan, download Timiza app by Absa Bank from google play store or Appstore,
- Install and complete the registration process. You will need enough internet access.
- On your phone apps select and open Timiza app
- Allow the app to access your location, contacts and messages
- Enter your details, that is, your phone and ID number to register
- Dial your PIN and log in
- Your Timiza loan limit will be displayed on your screen, that’s the amount you can borrow as a loan
- Press on my loans and select request loan
- Enter the amount of money you wish to borrow and press continue
- Your loan request will be accepted
- You will receive messages from both Timiza and Mpesa concerning your loan
How to Apply Timiza Loan via USSD *848#
- Make sure that you have an Active Timiza account
- Open the dial pad on your phone and enter *848# and press OK
- Log in by dialing your Timiza PIN and press send
- Select loan option and dial OK
- On the options, select request loan and send
- Select get cash and press sent
- Dial the amount you wish to borrow from Timiza and press sent
- After confirming the amount you have applied for, select accept and send
- You will receive confirmation messages from both Mpesa and Timiza concerning your loan
You can also pay Timiza loan by using business number 300067 via Mpesa, using your mobile phone number as the account number or by dialing *848#and press loan option then select pay loan
Usiworry about kuwa broke this week. Timiza has the most affordable mobile loans in the market, so why not take advantage?
— Timiza (@TimizaKE) September 20, 2021
Phone number: 0722130120/0732130120
Physical location: In all ABSA Kenya branches