Following the announcement of vacancies by TSC, teachers have an opportunity to make application for both employment, replacement and promotion.
The teacher have been called upon to apply online and the application process involves answering some critical questions through the online application process.
Some of the critical fields to be filled is that of SNE and NCPWD Registration Number.
So, many have been asking, What is the meaning of SNE and NCPWD in teachers employment application form? Teachers are asked by TSC whether they are SNE trained or not. What this simply means is whether you are trained under Special Needs Education (SNE).
Another critical field to be field is to give your NCPWD registration Number. NCPWD stands for National Council for Persons with disability. This field should only be field by teachers who have special needs and they are registered under the National Council for Persons with Disability (NCPWD).
How To Apply For TSC Vacancies Online
- Log into the teachers online platform or the TSC website
- Select the correct category of application you would wish to make
- Enter our TSC number, ID Number and Phone number to be able to log into your account
- Click on “Edit my details”
- Input the details of your qualifications, graduation year, Points, home county and so on correctly.
- Once you have edited your details proceed to “Apply” section to submit your application for the job that you prefer.
- Log out once done