Umoja Wendani Sacco Paybill Number How to Deposit and withdraw Money via Mpesa. Umoja Wendani Sacco is a savings and credit Co-operative Society registered in the year 2001 under the ministry of trade, industry, and cooperatives. Umoja Wendani Sacco is held together by love and they believe in supporting each member for growth and development. The Sacco empowers members through the provision of affordable financial quick-fix services which enables members’ to solve their problems easily.
Umoja Wendani Sacco Paybill Number
Umoja Wendani Sacco Paybill number how to deposit and withdraw money via Mpesa is very much simple. Mobile banking platforms offer convenient access to the Sacco. Members send their savings and repayments regardless of their location and at any time. Umoja Wendani Sacco Paybill number is 523000. The following is the procedure of how to repay/deposit money to your Umoja Sacco account.
How to Deposit Money to Your Umoja Sacco Account Via Paybill Number
- Go to the Mpesa menu on your phone
- Choose the Lipa Na Mpesa option
- Select to enter business number option
- Dial 523000 Umoja Wendani Sacco Paybill Number and press OK
- Select to enter the account number
- Dial your membership number as your account number and press OK
- Enter the amount you wish to repay or deposit to the Umoja Sacco account and press OK
- Enter your Mpesa PIN and dial OK
- Read the screen message to confirm the details of the transaction about to take place and press send.
- You will receive notifications from both Umoja Wendani Sacco and Mpesa concerning your loan repayment or deposit made.
How to deposit and Withdraw Money From Your Umoja Wendani SACCO Account
You can also dial USSD *850# for easy access to your Umoja Sacco account, you can also withdraw money to your Mpesa, check your Sacco account balance, request loans, move money to different accounts within the Sacco, request for mini statement among more others via this service on Digipesa mobile platform. You can also download the Digipesa app for easy online transaction services.
Umoja Wendani Sacco Loan Products
- Development Loans
- Instant loans
- Church loans
- School fees loans
- Refinancing loans
- Mjengo loans
- Moto gari loans
Umoja Wendani Contacts
Phone number: 0709453000, 0721516546
Location: 4th Floor of Imani Towers, PCEA Umoja Church
Umoja Wendani Sacco is driven by the Cooperative society’s act of Kenya and its by-laws. Its board of management ensures that everything is running smoothly causing no inconveniences to customers. This Central management board is overseen by the supervisory committee which also reports to the members about annual meetings and the proceedings of the Sacco. To uplift the socio-economic status of communities and members, Umoja Wendani Sacco is pegged on transparency, innovation, teamwork, integrity, and more.